**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCOC Lemonade

Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
Fun post. Has there been a lemon champion (non conventional) that you have received and either thru necessity or will, have turned into lemonade?
For me it was Guillotine. When she first came out I got her as a 4-star (the highest rarity at the time). I was hesitant at first, but after using her to take down ROL Wolverine, I was hooked. She carried me thru a ton of content. I only recently puled her as a 5*. My skills with her have deteriorated, but I have found room for her on my team when running thru uncollected this month. Fond memories.

*For the record Guillotine is not a lemon, but still far from Ghost, Corvis, etc

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Fun post. Has there been a lemon champion (non conventional) that you have received and either thru necessity or will, have turned into lemonade?

6* Loki. Pulled him, then awakened him. Had no idea what to do with him at first, then right on cue things like the Uncollected Adaptoid and The Champion came along, and then I knew what to do with him.

Better options eventually came along, but I still use him in that kind of content.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    OG Iron Man and OG Captain America.

They were some of my earliest 5 stars, and at that time, I wasn't in an alliance to consult others before ranking them up way too high (4/55 and 3/45 respectively).

Didn't take too long after that for them to start collecting dust, and my regret to grow, as my roster expanded.

That End-Game event gave them each a short lived purpose where I was happy to have ranked them up so long ago.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    My first 2 5-stars were OG Iron Man... at the time it was awesome. Saved me tons of potions in Act 4.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    I higly value my 3* Iron Man classic back from the time 4*s were the highest and comparable in difficulty of obtaining to 6*s today.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    My first five star and first duped five star was Iron Fist. He turned into my go-to Emma Frost counter when she was an issue
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    honestly domino, I got her from the december ultmate crystals (I only started playing a month prior and idn't know she was so good). I then saw a meme about her on the meme thread and realized what I was missing out on. she became my first r5 fourstar
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Nick Fury.
    Duped him the day I got him with a gem.
    Ranked 5 him in a couple of hours
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Crossbones. Helped out with getting uncollected
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I pulled a 6* Domino even though i didnt even have a 4* Version.

She was a Arena Fidler at first and when peoples started posting about how a 6* R2 is better then a 5* R5 due to the way the game is going i decided to R2 her as i had 3 T5BC in my inventory and now she sits nicely in my AWD for Diversity.

Love my 6* R2 Domino x

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

She's a little better than a diversity champ...
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Using DPX as a Thing counter is the ultimate making lemonade out of a lemon.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    OG DD, got him duped 4* 2 years ago and dunno how good he was until the 5.2.6 Collectors fight. Although Collectors is not that worst with 5* and 6* nowadays, at that moment not many champ can one shot collectors.