**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

New Update but what about Vision!?!?

EL_Rojo44EL_Rojo44 Member Posts: 18
Saw the notes for update but no mention of the bugs effecting both Visions where either the power doesn't drain or no health comes off of the opponent. I've seen about a dozen different post concerning this so I'm not going crazy.... WHATS GOING ON KABAM!!????

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    There are no patchnotes for e new update yet. Only next week
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Member Posts: 165
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    There are no patchnotes for e new update yet. Only next week
    tell that to MCOC Trucos.

• EL_Rojo44EL_Rojo44 Member Posts: 18
    I read all the patch notes.. fixed Karnak inability to chain combo into special , something with NC, Nebula and Doc Oct too...
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    This is complete BS, literally makes spider gwens L1 look great compared to visions with the way it just skips the damage part 50% of the time
    This is complete BS, literally makes spider gwens L1 look great compared to visions with the way it just skips the damage part 50% of the time

Yeah man and kabam is dragging their feet on this.. it effects both visions and considering OGV cost actual money and then later units it's a big deal
    But when ppl exposed their bug they pulled servers then banned folks who took advantage of their goof..