Summoners, we are aware of some issues currently affecting Dungeons, and possibly other parts of the game. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible, and will address the knock ons when we are sure this is all resolved.

Namor Rebalance Information

IF YOU HAVE NOT, READ THIS POST FIRST.

Summary:

Namor is a Champion with powerful Utility from his Signature Ability, high Sustainability from his on special activation regen, and high damage potential from his Special 3 Fury effects. When comparing Namors damage output and sustainability with all champions in the game he is among the best in both categories.

Conclusions:

• Namor's Signature Ability provides some of the most potent utility in the game, allowing him to ignore all incoming damage and reflect it back to his Opponent.
  • His Damage Potential is amongst the highest DPS in the game
  • His regeneration is amongst the highest Regen Champions in the game as well.
  • Currently has one of the shortest Average Fight times
  • When comparing Namor to Champions like Quake or Ghost, they have a much higher skill threshold required to be as powerful as they are, while Namor's Imperius Rex is almost inevitable in a Fight.

Objective of Changes:

• We will be aiming to slow down the rate in which he activates Imperious Rex.
  • We will be lowering his Regeneration. The intention with the Regen was to allow him to fight back against Recoil and Suicide Masteries but it's potent enough that he gains more health than he loses.
  • We will not be touching Namor's Signature Ability. That is a key part of why Namor was sought after by our players and a unique point for the Champion.
  • In Fights where his Opponent is Bleed Immune Namor should be just as potent as before.

Data:

Damage per second (DPS) in longer fights:
This graph compares the DPS for every Champion in the game across all game modes.
Namor is the blue cross.

In Realm of Legends, Namor can reach his maximum damage potential before killing his Opponent and you can see it is far beyond any other champion in the game.

Damage per second (DPS) in Shorter fights:
This is the same graph with Realm of Legends removed.
  • Namor comes in around the middle of the DPS charts when compared to all Champions in the game.
  • One reason why Namors DPS appears so much lower in shorter fights is due to the amount of overkill once he enters Imperius Rex. Usually the fight ends soon after he activates Imperious Rex, and we don't see the full potential of his damage output.
  • The balance changes should increase his DPS in shorter fights.

Regen Per Second (RPS):
  • This is the same graph as above comparing regen per second across all game modes.
  • Namor is represented as the blue cross.
  • He is among the top regen champions in the game which is far beyond the target for a Champion with damage and utility like his.

Alliance War Expert - Damage Per Second (DPS)
Namor is the highlighted square
  • This graph displays Namors DPS in AvA Expert. It is split into the top 10, 30, 50, 70, and 90% of players and displays their average DPS
  • On the far left you can see that when played at a high level Namors DPS is amongst the highest of DPS champions

Changes:

• Medium attacks Chance to inflict Bleed increased from 30% to 60%
  • Regeneration on Special Activate decreased from 6% of missing health to 3% of missing health.
Namor will still be able to do just as much damage as before, but will be slower getting to it.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 5,111 ★★★★★
    iRetr0 said:

How will he be slower at getting it? The changes don't say anything about slowing down Imperius Rex

Higher chance to bleed means lower outrage gain, my assumption is his roatation will now have an l1 before hurting that first l3
  • GamerGamer Posts: 5,247 ★★★★
    That really hige change to bleed put it 50 but ikow you guys said it to hige and fast stil
  • So I used a gem on him and have since pulled him a few times. If I sell will I get the gem back and a duped Namor?

Yes, up to Sig 99/200. Any Dupes past Max Sig will not be returned.
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 50

So I used a gem on him and have since pulled him a few times. If I sell will I get the gem back and a duped Namor?

Hi Miike, thankss for taking your time and answering us.
    Can you please explain better: i have a max sig r5 5* Namor which a used a gem on.
    I duped him from a crystal AFTER taking him to sig200. Does this mean i will get a not duped copy of it? Or you just meant to say that we can have back a duped namor with maximum 99/200 sig no matter if we duped him from crystals 6 o more times.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 305 ★★
    Well, we'll have to see how it goes. Hopefully it's not too long to build up that it's calling it too close with War timers.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 14
    I believe the idea is by proc'ing more bleeds it will slow down the rate that Namor gains outrage stacks. @Kabam Miike Can you confirm that this is how you are intending to slow down Imperius Rex? Also...can we get the regen percentage on SP attacks based on running Liquid Courage?
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 277 ★★

Jungle92 said:

So I used a gem on him and have since pulled him a few times. If I sell will I get the gem back and a duped Namor?

Can you please explain better: i have a max sig r5 5* Namor which a used a gem on.
    I duped him from a crystal AFTER taking him to sig200. Does this mean i will get a not duped copy of it? Or you just meant to say that we can have back a duped namor with maximum 99/200 sig no matter if we duped him from crystals 6 o more times.
    If you got Namor, used an awakening Gem, then took him to Sig 200 with ONLY signature stones, THEN got a Dupe of him (getting a max signature crystal), you'll get your Namor back, your awakening gem, 199 Sig stones, but no additional Dupes.
    I used generic awakening and generic stones on him. Will i get after selling generic or class materials?

Jungle92 said:

If you got Namor, used an awakening Gem, then took him to Sig 200 with ONLY signature stones, THEN got a Dupe of him (getting a max signature crystal), you'll get your Namor back, your awakening gem, 199 Sig stones, but no additional Dupes.
    Exscuse me if I ask again, just to be sure, the Namor I get back is duped sig1 or unduped?
    frodo2377 said:

I believe the idea is by proc'ing more bleeds it will slow down the rate that Namor gains outrage stacks. @Kabam Miike Can you confirm that this is how you are intending to slow down Imperius Rex? Also...can we get the regen percentage on SP attacks based on running Liquid Courage?

He has already confirmed that, just read his comment.
  • Karatemike415Karatemike415 Posts: 114 ★★

Jungle92 said:

Cool - one last question about this -

If we used Generic Stones AND Mutant Stones on Namor - will we be getting the exact number of generic/class stones back that we used?

Or will they be 199 mutants or 199 generics?

Thanks!
  • ImmortalisImmortalis Posts: 3
    Not quite clear to me, so if I were to sell a 5* or 6* namor, would I get back the 5* or 6* shards I used to open him in the first place? Or is it just the ISO’s, sigs, AG, etc and you’re out the shards?
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 14
    Jungle92 said:

frodo2377 said:

He has already confirmed that, just read his comment.
    The response was given as I was writing my post.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 62
    Hei Miike.
    I got Namor, awakened him from a crystal, then sigged him up to 200 using a combination of mutant and generic stones. What would I get back? Namor at sig 20, plus all the sigs I used, right?
  • MixalisMixalis Posts: 527 ★★★
    Nabz034 said:

RogerRabs said:

What about the money I spent buying his FGMC? Can I get that back?

That’s what I want to know as well. I mean thanks for giving back the items Used to rank the champs, but if we don’t get our money back, how is this not “bait and switch”?

There will be compensation packages. He said it in another thread
  • Crys23 said:

Hei Miike.
    I got Namor, awakened him from a crystal, then sigged him up to 200 using a combination of mutant and generic stones. What would I get back? Namor at sig 20, plus all the sigs I used, right?

That's correct.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 955 ★★★
    Nabz034 said:

Jungle92 said:

How about those of us who spent units getting these champs? Will the money/units be returned to us as well?
    Why would you think that? You couldn’t buy him with units or money.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 296 ★★
    Nabz034 said:

Jungle92 said:

How about those of us who spent units getting these champs? Will the money/units be returned to us as well?
    No. You're getting the champion back and that's what you spent units on. You're getting back what you paid for and this isn't even a drastic change. In some areas he's legitimately better.

Dude... they're giving back the champions and all items used to rank them up. in many cases this will include awakening gems AND you still get back an awoken character.

That alone is pretty huge and generous.
  • Great info. Thanks!
  • Damiano83Damiano83 Posts: 7
    What about his Power Index? It'll be the same?