Namor Rebalance Information

Comments

• Crys23Crys23 Posts: 188 ★★

Crys23 said:

Hei Miike.
    I got Namor, awakened him from a crystal, then sigged him up to 200 using a combination of mutant and generic stones. What would I get back? Namor at sig 20, plus all the sigs I used, right?

That's correct.
    That's great. One more thing. Will the sig stones be the exact combination of mutant/generics I used, or will all be mutant or all generics?
  • SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 107
    I used generic gem on namor will i get back generic gem or mutant one ?
  • Crys23 said:

Crys23 said:

Hei Miike.
    I got Namor, awakened him from a crystal, then sigged him up to 200 using a combination of mutant and generic stones. What would I get back? Namor at sig 20, plus all the sigs I used, right?

That's correct.
    That's great. One more thing. Will the sig stones be the exact combination of mutant/generics I used, or will all be mutant or all generics?
    That's the idea! You used Generic, you get Generic, you used Mutant, you get Mutant.
  • SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 107
    What if i only want my gem and sigs back but will let namor undup in my roaster
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
    edited January 2020

Jungle92 said:

So I used a gem on him and have since pulled him a few times. If I sell will I get the gem back and a duped Namor?

Yes, up to Sig 99/200. Any Dupes past Max Sig will not be returned.
    Hi Miike, thankss for taking your time and answering us.
    Can you please explain better: i have a max sig r5 5* Namor which a used a gem on.
    I duped him from a crystal AFTER taking him to sig200. Does this mean i will get a not duped copy of it? Or you just meant to say that we can have back a duped namor with maximum 99/200 sig no matter if we duped him from crystals 6 o more times.
    If you got Namor, used an awakening Gem, then took him to Sig 200 with ONLY signature stones, THEN got a Dupe of him (getting a max signature crystal), you'll get your Namor back, your awakening gem, 199 Sig stones, but no additional Dupes.
    Please Miike can you let me know if the Namor i get is duped or unduped? Sorry but it is not clear. If it is unduped it means that I litteraly lost one 5s crystal for nothing.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 326 ★★
    RogerRabs said:

Generous? That's the bare minimum they should do when nerfing a champ.

Some people wanted character specific rank down tickets. That wouldn't result in what this does. From this method many people will effectively get a free awakening gem and the character they just sold will be returned to them, awoken.

This has effectively just guaranteed my ability to awaken my Omega Red and my Namor will be returned to me awoken with quite a number of sig from natural dupes. Yeah, I call their approach to this generous, especially considering NONE of the characters were tuned down nearly as bad as the majority of this community assumed.
  • Dion3Dion3 Posts: 10
    edited January 2020
    Will this be the final changes or will there be more ?
    I'm asking cause cull got tweaked twice already.
    You play a game different when your uncertain that what you have will stay the same.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 102
    edited January 2020
    After months of rumors and worry about Namor, I'm glad to see he wasnt 12.0 Stranged into oblivion. From the initial glance these changes seem reasonable
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
    Sorry if missed the answer to this. If I use an awakening gem and stones between now and the chance to sell the champ, will I get those items back?
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 547 ★★★★

RogerRabs said:

Some people wanted character specific rank down tickets. That wouldn't result in what this does. From this method many people will effectively get a free awakening gem and the character they just sold will be returned to them, awoken.

This has effectively just guaranteed my ability to awaken my Omega Red and my Namor will be returned to me awoken with quite a number of sig from natural dupes. Yeah, I call their approach to this generous, especially considering NONE of the characters were tuned down nearly as bad as the majority of this community assumed.
    How is it a free awakening gem? It's an item you used based on a information that is no longer accurate.
  • Asoto159Asoto159 Posts: 10
    RogerRabs said:

Why not nerf Ghost or Corvus? I'm sure they're the highest on your DPS charts?

If you really wanted to balance the game you should have started there.

RogerRabs said:

RogerRabs said:

Uh no. Those champions have scenarios where they fall short, specific nodes against them, and require a rhythm to their use. It makes no sense to bitterly target a champ.
  • KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 62
    Does this change affect his prestige? Sorry if it’s been asked already
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 609 ★★★

Dion3 said:

Will this be the final changes or will there be more ?
    I'm asking cause cull got tweaked twice already.
    You play a game different when your uncertain that what you have will stay the same.

No Champion in this game is ever final, but we don't plan on making changes after this. We don't like to have to make changes after a Champion is released either.
    My sincerest apologies Mike, I jumped the gun earlier and I didn’t notice the link at the bottom of the original announcement to the detailed balance changes. To be honest I’m quite delightfully surprised that even after said changes Namor still seems to me to be still within the BGT bracket. It looks like I’ll be hanging on to my Rank 2 Namor after all.
    Asoto159 said:

RogerRabs said:

RogerRabs said:

RogerRabs said:

Uh no. Those champions have scenarios where they fall short, specific nodes against them, and require a rhythm to their use. It makes no sense to bitterly target a champ.
    So does Namor. Try using him when there is a node that limits his power, of which there are many.

I'm not advocating for nerfing those 2. I'm just wondering why champions are getting nerfed when they're not the strongest in the game.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    RogerRabs said:

RogerRabs said:

How is it a free awakening gem? It's an item you used based on a information that is no longer accurate.
    From awakening and then duping. He’ll stay duped and you’ll get the awakening gem back. 2 awakenings, 1 gem.
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 101
    Lvernon15 said:

iRetr0 said:

How will he be slower at getting it? The changes don't say anything about slowing down Imperius Rex

Higher chance to bleed means lower outrage gain, my assumption is his roatation will now have an l1 before hurting that first l3
    I don't see in the Outrage description how higher bleed rate slows down outrage gain...please clarify

RogerRabs said:

RogerRabs said:

From awakening and then duping. He’ll stay duped and you’ll get the awakening gem back. 2 awakenings, 1 gem.
    Am I reading it wrong? I thought you had to use an awakening gem to get one back.

If you pulled a Namor 3 times, then ranked him up and sig 200'd him , I thought you'd just get him back as a r1, sig 40 + iso, gold, sig stones.
  • edited January 2020
    KrisGJJ said:

These changes shouldn't cause any change there.
  • mrTequilasmrTequilas Posts: 27
    you said that his regen was there to balance out recoil yet you make it 2% less than recoil??? is he designed to be a suicide friendly champion and now you say he won't be as good for suicides??
  • KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 62

KrisGJJ said:

These changes shouldn't cause any change there.
    Thank you!

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    RogerRabs said:

RogerRabs said:

RogerRabs said:

Am I reading it wrong? I thought you had to use an awakening gem to get one back.

If you pulled a Namor 3 times, then ranked him up and sig 200'd him , I thought you'd just get him back as a r1, sig 40 + iso, gold, sig stones.
    If you used a gem on him and then pulled him twice, the one you get back should be sig 40 and you’ll get back the gem.
  • Hi Mike, I've used generic awakening gem in my Namor, will I get another generic or mutant gem?
  • mrTequilasmrTequilas Posts: 27
    Lestealth said:

Hi Mike, I've used generic awakening gem in my Namor, will I get another generic or mutant gem?

everyone gets exactly what they spent