Namor Rebalance Information

Comments

• Hey Mike
    You guys did well on my book. I’ve spent a ton of cash and my ally placed on 5%. But with the comp on Namor and the upgrade on Torch and Cull I’m happy.
    The world is not a perfect place and I think Maw needs to be looked at more but all in all, I’m giving you and Kabam and A on this since it looks like it was a lot of work.
    Peace
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 682 ★★★
    Thank god y'all didn't touch his sig ability
  • GOTTAGOFAT1STGOTTAGOFAT1ST Posts: 14
    This doesnt even look bad some of those youtubers are complaining for no reason unless it's better then it seems the real issue is ebony maw doesnt look much better for attack
  • How will Namor rebalance effect his prestige? I'm not big on playing him but I was going to take him to rank 5 specifically to heighten my prestige. Will his prestige be the same?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,708 ★★★★★

There is a lot of people who have spent thousands just trying to get namor from crystals, hundreds of not more for on the sales of Sig stones and awakening gems. Just the fact of him being rebalance long after his release and all the money invested into getting him this is making a lot of people very iffy with any future spending. Yeah all fine and dandy that they get said resources back buy the fact that they spent fortunes of real hard earned for cash and and now.... here's an example of how ppl feel.
    You just spent $5000 on a Gibson guitar. You find a flaw in the hardware and send it in for repair. A month later you get the guitar back and when you open the case it's an epiphone.
    Not trying for any arguments with anyone. Just putting it out there about money spent.

They're not going to refund money spent. They have very clear policies regarding spending in the TOS.
  • tafretafre Posts: 501 ★★★
    I have some important questions regarding the selling process. I myself am considering selling my Namor.

Q1) When I got him I used a generic awakening gem on him and I duped him from a crystal later. Will this mean that I will get back my generic awakening gem and a sig20 r1 5 star namor once he is put back into my account?

Q2) My Namor is a 5 star and obviously I took him to 5/65 and sig level 200. Will I be getting every single rank up resource including the gold I spent on him? (By every single resource I mean, 12 t4b, 10 t2a, 2 t5b and all the t1a, iso, gold...)

Q3) A follow-up question about the info I gave above, I took my namor to sig200 using both mutant sig stones and generic sig stones. Will you be giving out the exact number of generic and mutant sig stones used to take him to sig 200 or will you just give a single type of sig stones back?

Q4) I took my Namor to sig200 only using sig stones (the dupliaction from the crystal mentioned above was when he was already max sig). So my final question is, will this dupe affect the number of sig stones I get or the signature level he will be at when I get him back?

I would really appreciate it if you can provide some answers to my questions. Thanks in advance to any moderator who answers. I will be tagging a few just to speed thing up a bit.

@Kabam Miike
    @""Kabam Zibiit"
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @“Kabam Thel”
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Jungle92 said:

Jungle92 said:

So I used a gem on him and have since pulled him a few times. If I sell will I get the gem back and a duped Namor?

Yes, up to Sig 99/200. Any Dupes past Max Sig will not be returned.
    Hi Miike, thankss for taking your time and answering us.
    Can you please explain better: i have a max sig r5 5* Namor which a used a gem on.
    I duped him from a crystal AFTER taking him to sig200. Does this mean i will get a not duped copy of it? Or you just meant to say that we can have back a duped namor with maximum 99/200 sig no matter if we duped him from crystals 6 o more times.
    If you got Namor, used an awakening Gem, then took him to Sig 200 with ONLY signature stones, THEN got a Dupe of him (getting a max signature crystal), you'll get your Namor back, your awakening gem, 199 Sig stones, but no additional Dupes.
    Please Miike can you let me know if the Namor i get is duped or unduped? Sorry but it is not clear. If it is unduped it means that I litteraly lost one 5s crystal for nothing.
    Bro you just want to get your gem out of him. If you awaken a champ and dupe him later thats unlucky but happens to everybody
  • tafretafre Posts: 501 ★★★
    tafre said:

I have some important questions regarding the selling process. I myself am considering selling my Namor.

Q1) When I got him I used a generic awakening gem on him and I duped him from a crystal later. Will this mean that I will get back my generic awakening gem and a sig20 r1 5 star namor once he is put back into my account?

Q2) My Namor is a 5 star and obviously I took him to 5/65 and sig level 200. Will I be getting every single rank up resource including the gold I spent on him? (By every single resource I mean, 12 t4b, 10 t2a, 2 t5b and all the t1a, iso, gold...)

Q3) A follow-up question about the info I gave above, I took my namor to sig200 using both mutant sig stones and generic sig stones. Will you be giving out the exact number of generic and mutant sig stones used to take him to sig 200 or will you just give a single type of sig stones back?

Q4) I took my Namor to sig200 only using sig stones (the dupliaction from the crystal mentioned above was when he was already max sig). So my final question is, will this dupe affect the number of sig stones I get or the signature level he will be at when I get him back?

I would really appreciate it if you can provide some answers to my questions. Thanks in advance to any moderator who answers. I will be tagging a few just to speed thing up a bit.

@Kabam Miike
    @""Kabam Zibiit"
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @“Kabam Thel”

I forgot that I had one more question to ask:

Q5) Namor is a very high prestige champion and when people sell him this will cause a significant drop in their prestige most likely. Will there be something to make our prestige stable or will selling him cost the ones who sold him significant rewards in aq since even a single prestige increase is extremely valuable for top tier players?

This time I am done. I messed up tagging @Kabam Zibiit so I am tagging again. I hope that you can shed some light onto my questions.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 399 ★★
    Rasilover said:

Thank god y'all didn't touch his sig ability

Amen. I would have been pretty angry if they black widow'd him and made his sig ability cap at like 70% of damage reflected.

Also, still miss OP Black Widow
  • MokkieMokkie Posts: 80
    About selling the champ. I think kabam you are missing the point. It’s not only about the resources used. If hypothetically I spend 20 Odin to get namor in the crystals. When I sell, will I get compensated with cash equivalent to 20 odins?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Mokkie said:

About selling the champ. I think kabam you are missing the point. It’s not only about the resources used. If hypothetically I spend 20 Odin to get namor in the crystals. When I sell, will I get compensated with cash equivalent to 20 odins?

What? Why? Picture it. State lottery. You buy $100 in scratchers. You win a car from one, you put a bunch of aftermarket parts in, company recalls the car for an update and the hp is less than before when you get it back, and for the inconvenience, you get gift cards for new aftermarket parts. You can use them on this car or some other car, no one cares. Then you say, what about the scratchers?
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 403 ★★★
    My Namor only regens 2% with each special.... just noticed I’m missing out on the current 6%?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    cyfer said:

Mokkie said:

What? Why? Picture it. State lottery. You buy $100 in scratchers. You win a car from one, you put a bunch of aftermarket parts in, company recalls the car for an update and the hp is less than before when you get it back, and for the inconvenience, you get gift cards for new aftermarket parts. You can use them on this car or some other car, no one cares. Then you say, what about the scratchers?
    completely wrong analogy, more like spend 1000$ to buy a lottery ticket for a 10 million$ lottery. hey! you won! then they revise the decision saying it's a 10$ lottery and they will return all your tickets for another lottery but not the money you spent on them. but hey! you can keep the 10$ you won. Congratulations!
    You’re a little off the mark. Only by few miles or so.
  • vergil_17vergil_17 Posts: 5
    Forget all the stuff we're gonna get back, I mean these changes may not affect players who have a stacked roster and all but what about the players who were overwhelmed when they pulled them from the crystals and these champs were the only ones carrying them through content. Now you guys at kabam keep nerfing champs down using the cover of rebalance to just use the simple goal behind it being "Spend more money".
    And about Namor's regen,being started as one of the top in the game is just a lie and you guys still brought it down to 3%. There are a lot of champs that need rebalancing so to say and besides all this all we get is a champ that has become somewhat powerless, why not give us a crystal which has only the champs that are at the level of namor/cull when they were released? But nah! You guys will throw away just the same champ and let us take them to the grave. This is so annoying @Kabam Miike
  • ImmortalOmegaImmortalOmega Posts: 18
    Will we also be going to get rank down tickets??
    My namor is Unduped, so i can just rank him down and upgrade other champs
  • GriZzLyRoDGriZzLyRoD Posts: 17
    namor was fun to play.. no necessary this nerf..
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 193

Will we also be going to get rank down tickets??
    My namor is Unduped, so i can just rank him down and upgrade other champs

nah, you can only sell.
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 1,409 ★★★
    cyfer said:

Mokkie said:

completely wrong analogy, more like spend 1000$ to buy a lottery ticket for a 10 million$ lottery. hey! you won! then they revise the decision saying it's a 10$ lottery and they will return all your tickets for another lottery but not the money you spent on them. but hey! you can keep the 10$ you won. Congratulations!
    i spent nothing to pull namor from a featured (or cull from a featured/cav/basic). I'd be super happy if they started handing out double odins cause some other poor souls went fishin'.
  • MehtamanishMehtamanish Posts: 6
    I still love to play him....I won't sell him ...Good decision by kabam ..
  • Punisher99Punisher99 Posts: 9

So I used a gem on him and have since pulled him a few times. If I sell will I get the gem back and a duped Namor?

Yes, up to Sig 99/200. Any Dupes past Max Sig will not be returned.
    @Kabam Miike I used a Generic Awakening Gem on Namor, took him to r5/65 Sig 180 (generic and mutant stones) then duped him out of a crystal to max him out at Sig 200.

Based on what you're saying, I could sell him and get compensated:

Duped 5* Namor r1/1 Sig 20
    1 Generic 5* AG
    179 Sig Stones (combination of generics and mutant)
    All ISO, Catalysts and Gold to r5/65 a mutant champ (or actual gold/iso actually used?)

So technically, I could take him right back to r5/65, Sig 200 (if I use my refund sigs + 1 from my inventory) and have a 5* Generic AG that I can use on someone else?

Sounds too good to be true!? That is if I actually don't mind the changes but honestly I'm not too happy with what I'm reading. I don't think they're devastating to him but I personally don't think he needs these changes. He's still a ramp up champ that can be very tricky and annoying to maximize his true potential. His regen is useful because it's so easy to mess up while your trying to ramp up your outrages and/or parry/heavy to chain sp3s and stack furies. He actually requires some special and unique game play to be beyond God Tier imo.

Anyways, I just want to make sure I'm reading all this and you correctly. Please confirm.

Thank you,
    sej71
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,890 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Your joking right

1. They had a small beta, hence kabam miike comments about someone still r5ing him even with changes

2. They took months to gather the data to show why they did it and because if they didn't the community would be outraged even more so (for 0 reason)

3. Are you serious? How is only 1 champ being buffed are you blind?
    HT being able to achieve max temp faster is huge for his incinerate damage
    Annihilus has a longer fury thus more damage when used on offense
    Maw they gave him more damage
    Cull they more or less moved the damage not really a nerf as it helps you first fight for a very small cost of damage to your fully ramped
    Namor they kept his key mechanics involved. Honestly there is basically 0 reason they should be giving any form of compensation since 99% of the community will prolly be keeping namor ranked up and anyone ranking down cull was planning on doing it before reading the changes anyways
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 533 ★★
    I can see how with suicides his regen was pretty much op. It really reminded me of the health engines people used to build with will power and suicides before will power was changed. However 6% per special when your not running and awakened namor with suicides was not very much at all. I ran my 6* at rank 1 in aq and he was not as sustainable as say my awakened blade. I can’t see 3% being very viable at all for players who don’t want to use suicides.
  • johnkar98kjohnkar98k Posts: 27
    I have 4*max Unawakened Namour. when i sell him,what are the things will i get?
    @Kabam Miike