**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Satisfied with Ebony Rebalance ?

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
People spend their hard earned resources majorly for Offence purpose and not simply defence. Nobody will ever R5 any champ just for defence in AW unless he got massive surplus resources.

As I told - It's Kabam Who should respect the Maw First and later tell it's summoners to do the same. If you have no idea how aggressive attacker Ebony is, kindly read the marvel comics to get the basic idea.. if you guys are still adamant that no you will still make ebony look like a BENCH WARMER in compare to other Mystic champ, then kindly give us refunds atleast half of what we have spend on these champs when you annonced its getting buffed.

This is just my thought. I hope other summoners just take my opinion as basic thought and don't take it in a wrong or insulting way.

Satisfied with Ebony Rebalance ? 35 votes

Yes
28%
R_D_JrCupidDankestChefMe_Zeri_786Denzel116Dead1KalantakDuck_of_DoomSynq_SpawnzyyUnleashingChaos 10 votes
No
71%
DrOctavius2_2StefanjonesLieto92TerraCR7gouravMenkentBrokenUrrymonsterKillSwitchRogerRabsWoogieboogieKaratemike415SpinterElSweetToothRebarkEtm34Justin2524MorbidAngleAlexBossuAomine_Daiki10 25 votes

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

It's really hard to tell right now. Once the changes roll, then we'll be able to determine the answer to this poll.

I totally agree mate, but Iam pretty sure Kabam is adamant and would never ever follow Marvel Comic ideology or even respect the players who play it..
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Hes too complicated and I never put in the time to learning him since the payout isnt very good. I have him at 5 star so will play him as soon as he comes out.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    No
    I have him at 4/55 and I think his degen does a whopping 41 damage per tick. If you know what you're doing he's safe to use in arena, but I'd never use him in a quest. Purely AW defense and even there he rarely gets a kill. Wasp, doom, and stealth spider own him.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I took my 6* Maw into AQ map 4 this past week since Corvus was the miniboss. With suicides it was taking 152 hits to get him down. The sad part is this is the one matchup where he should shine and have no problem. The "rebalance" appears pretty weak at first glance. I will try him out again once the update comes out but I'm not expecting much of a change.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Why are you guys voting no? Do you even know what his new rebalance is capable of? How much of a sheep flock is this community?

Same way you voted yes without playing the new changes...
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Am I understanding your post correctly? You’re demanding a refund because Maw is receiving a buff? Because if so that’s a new one.

And if your argument us you ranked up Maw in anticipation of his rebalancing based on zero data, well then you kinda deserve it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

People spend their hard earned resources majorly for Offence purpose and not simply defence. Nobody will ever R5 any champ just for defence in AW unless he got massive surplus resources.

I have no idea whether the buff is good or not. But lots of people have R5d defenders without massive surplus resources.

• WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Lot's of math involved with the changes...lol Can't be worse than he is now. We'll have to wait and see if he's good now. I sure hope so because I've got a duped 6 not doing much.
  • Hey guys, there's already a thread HERE for sharing feedback and suggestions about Champion rebalances. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.