**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cull/Namor Rank Up Gem Clarification

Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
I can't find this discussed anywhere in the champion spotlights or official post... if you used a rank up gem on Cull or Namor do you get the rank up gem back or the catalysts? Looking for an official Kabam answer on this as there is a picture going around from MCOC Infobot that says you get the catalysts but I have not seen this confirmed anywhere.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    You wont get the rank up gem, just the resources. You will however get an awakening gem back if you used one.
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Has anyone from Kabam mentioned this? I've only seen clarification on sig stones and awakening gems but nothing on rank up gems
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Kabam Miike has. Several times.
    I just looked through every post in the past 24 hours on namor/cull that an admin commented on (including the champion spotlight ones) and saw no mention of the subject... just awakening gems and sig stones
  • Hey there, you would get an amount of Catalysts equivalent to the gem used.
    Thank you for the clarification!
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    If i sell my 4* Namor during the sell period, i can get my recourses back right?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    SknZn said:

If i sell my 4* Namor during the sell period, i can get my recourses back right?

Yes. As stated multiple times.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    So I used a R3-R4 mutant gem on my Namor. I have another R3-R4 mutant gem sitting in my....am I dumb for thinking I should sell him so I get 4 extra T2 alpha and then I can just use another r3-r4 mutant gem on him if I want to keep him at R4 after the changes? Those 4 T2 alphas can go towards R4'ing a champ of another class.
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★

So I used a R3-R4 mutant gem on my Namor. I have another R3-R4 mutant gem sitting in my....am I dumb for thinking I should sell him so I get 4 extra T2 alpha and then I can just use another r3-r4 mutant gem on him if I want to keep him at R4 after the changes? Those 4 T2 alphas can go towards R4'ing a champ of another class.

Exactly what I was thinking. Go for it man!
  • TasvroTasvro Posts: 9
    Downside to not receiving the actual rank up gem is that when you receive the resources instead,they are put on a timer where a gem isn't.
  • RaketaketakRaketaketak Posts: 4
    Am willing to sell my Namor, its the last day I can?! Its rather unclear if I get all my cats back when I sell him?? Anyone knows if catalysts get refunded??
  • Am willing to sell my Namor, its the last day I can?! Its rather unclear if I get all my cats back when I sell him?? Anyone knows if catalysts get refunded??

@Raketaketak Literally everything used on Namor or Cull Obsidian will be returned to you after you sell them. This includes Catalysts, ISO, Sig Stones, Awakening Gems, and Gold. So yeah, for sure will get your Catalysts back alongside EVERYTHING else. So say if you duped Namor after using an Awakening Gem on one of them (or both). You can sell either or both, get your AG(s) back, and still get back an awakened base level 1/1 sig level 20 (or sig level 8 in the case of a 3*) Namor and/or Cull Obsidian.