**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor Rebalance (nerf)

Hi, I would like to shed some light about the upcoming changes to namor.

Firstly, his change includes slowing down the rate at which he reaches Imperius Rex, and also reducing his regeneration off of special attacks.

Whilst namor is an incredible champion, I do not believe this rebalance is required for him. I feel as if namor is already balanced and has his own drawbacks to balance out his damage potential.

in his current state, namor has a 30% chance to inflict bleed on his medium attacks, which means there is a 70% chance to gain outrage. The change is suggesting bringing his bleed chance to 60%, reducing chance for outrage to 40%.

As it stands, namor’s Imperius Rex allows him to do a lot of burst damage, however even pre-balance he still takes approximately a full special meter to get there, at which point you must use sp3 as a way to boost damage. Whilst the change to his rate at gaining outrage is not massive, it is still noteworthy and in my opinion unnecessary.

However, this is not why I completely find his rebalance unnecessary. The main reason is his regeneration reduction. Currently, he regenerates 6% of his MISSING health with each special. This is not a very potent regeneration in the slightest when considering you aren’t going to be below 10% health many times. This regeneration is actually only decent when namor is below 20% or so, and even then it is not a huge amount of regeneration. If you combine this with suicides, you start to realise how little he regenerates.

Nearly every special attack, namor will lose health from recoil, except when on very low health pools. Thus, he is not even close to the top regeneration champions in the game.

When you factor in this, it becomes fairly obvious that namor’s regeneration is already not great, and thus decreasing it further makes no sense whatsoever. 3% of his missing health is barely anything at any percentage of health.

Aside from the above, many people were grinding hours and hours, spending hundreds and hundreds to get their hands on namor, seeing his insane damage peak at a particular rate, which has now been slowed down pretty significantly. On top of this, his regeneration that was not that great in the first place is now hardly noticeable. I believe this change is unnecessary and confusing to myself and a lot of other players.

I would like to suggest a rethink regarding his rebalance, even if nothing changes.

TL;DR
Namor’s rebalance is unnecessary.

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    With the chance to inflict bleed increased he works better at fighting bleed immune champs so. Kind of a buff in some sense
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    And so it begins

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

With the chance to inflict bleed increased he works better at fighting bleed immune champs so. Kind of a buff in some sense

Yes, but more often than not you’re fighting non bleed immune, and the majority or bleed immune that you will fight will be robots... so a very, very, insignificant buff that still outweighs cons from pros overall
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    FR33_HUG5 said:

And so it begins

Does this mean Raid Kabam HQ is confirmed to happen?