**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yet another rankup advice thread

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
I have Act 5 100% and now will go either Cavalier or Variants. My roster is following:

R5 5* Venom
R4 5* Domino, sig 40
R4 5* CapIW, sig 100
R4 5*&R1 6* Doctor Octopus
R4 5* Killmonger
R4 5* Omega Red (sig 65)
(R4 5* Sentry)

R3 5* Sentinel, sig 1
R3 5* Mysterio, sig 20
R3 5* IMIW, sig 55
R3 5* Iceman

R2 5* WS
R2 5* Void, sig 45
R2 5* Thing
R2 5* Sabretooth

These are my champs I consider the most important. I have Psylocke, Xbones and others as well, but you know...there are better ones.

Now my question is: Who do I rank up in my current situation? I dunno if I can run my current team through Act 6.1 or Variant. I do not run suicides either, which leads me to my second question: Should I?

Atm, I have 1 t5b and 3,5 t2a, but if you think I should wait for next R5, it is a valuable advice as well

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    In my opinion you should R5 CapIW and pump him up to sig 200. Also get Thing to R4 asap
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Definitely CapIW
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I disagree with capiw. I would definitley say to r5 domino and get her to sig 200, I am a huge fan of domino and she will be so useful
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    It's nice of you all to comment but I forgot one thing: I pmped all my sig stones into champs already. Science into CapIW and Void, Mutant into OR and generics into CapIW, Void, OR amd IMIW. I don't have any more
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Your champs are fine to do V2 I believe without ranking anyone up.