**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trouble staying connected (Sun morning)

Was trying to do Arena little while ago, and after the 3rd fight of several matches in a row it would display connection error icon, and eventually disconnect. Come back in, do next 3 fights in match, and after 3rd one disconnect. About 4 matches in a row like that. Fights were fine, Wins were counted, but on final 3-Win summary screen is where disconnected.

Now won’t even want to get into game, comes up with Diaconnected upon trying to start game (numerous times in row)

Anyone else this morning too ??

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    edited January 2020
    Couple others in Ally reported also having severe Connection problems today as well.

Nobody else here in Forum having excessive Disconnects today ??

(and even Forums themselves seem sluggish. and not running anything else off my internet/WiFi Connection that might otherwise be overloading my system).
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The biggest cause for disconnects for me is if I switch from WiFi to cellular or vice versa. My internet has been randomly dropping recently (on all devices, not just MCOC or phone or whatever), so it’s increased for me, but it’s more my providers fault
  • Options
    We aren't seeing anything on our end. Is this continuing?
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Since ABYSS launched I’m facing similar connection issues. Now and then connection issues with game even though the network was fine.