**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion - EQ

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
This hyperion in acorn quest is completely broken. His power gain is longer and second it expires another triggers afterwards whats worse is this hyperion is sig 72 no way he has longer PG or the fact it can trigger constantly back to back without any cooldown.

Also nothing in the node states what i am talking bout. Am i missing something bc i doubt Aspect of Evolution can do that

Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Seems like quit and try again rng.
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    That fight sucks bad
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    It literally says in the node that his power gain rate increases every time he fills a bar of power, which happens more and more as the fight goes on.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah you need straight up power lock for that fight. No amount of petrify is gonna help anything.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Node also has debilitate so all debuffs last 80% less. Not an easy fight. I used rank5 magik
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    @RiderofHell take a look of this vis (starting from 8:04) https://youtu.be/eP8bwHw7CUI
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Well i dont have god tier champs on my account nor any good power drainers so to me on my mini account this fight is straight up BS
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    edited January 2020

Well i dont have god tier champs on my account nor any good power drainers so to me on my mini account this fight is straight up BS

It doesn’t make it bs just because you don’t have a good counter to it. I used BWCV and he was barely a speedbump. Nothing unbalanced about this fight at all. It’s just tough without the right counter, but then that applies to a lot of fights. Fortunately the champs refresh every day and you don’t even need to get beyond that fight every day to hit the 1 million acorns, so this really doesn’t matter anyway.

• KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

It doesn’t make it bs just because you don’t have a good counter to it. I used BWCV and he was barely a speedbump. Nothing unbalanced about this fight at all. It’s just tough without the right counter, but then that applies to a lot of fights. Fortunately the champs refresh every day and you don’t even need to get beyond that fight every day to hit the 1 million acorns, so this really doesn’t matter anyway.

I’ve gotten past that node twice in epic.

However I’ve already gotten the 1million so it’s all good.