**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Realm of champions

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
edited January 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
will we see initial first 6 house's main characters released in contest of champions?? or a way to get those characters in higher rarity like 6* exclusive in champions by playing realm of champion. that THOR and spiderman is looking crazy good and would love to get those in champions..
- My suggestion would be to have dungeons as direct connection with realm of champions and renaming dungeon crystals as ROC houses, and putting exclusive characters only available via dungeons . also would love to have our old unavailable champs in dungeon crystals as well like warmachine, SW 👀, wolverine, weapon X wolverine, jessica jones and few others i dnt care to remember i guess.

Comments

• Options
    I am a bit annoyed with realm of champions. I just wanted to see 5 seconds of gameplay, but instead it’s all posters and pins and ‘this is going to be really cool’.

Well, it doesn’t look cool, it looks childish. The trailer was awesome though but the map, the stories, the characters... it doesn’t look like it’s for me, so I hope they keep it separated.