**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Lagging at Fight Start screen causing false deaths - All modes of GamePlay

Over the past 24hours or so, myself (in game name seeker1458) , as well as many in my alliance and other alliances have been experiencing issues where at the champion select screen, when you tap "fight" ... the game just hangs, and you get the little red "no connectivity" wifi icon. This results in one of two behaviors:

1) The screen refreshes back to the map, and your champ has lost 50% of remaining health. This has happened twice to our alliance this morning in AW, which is running up our death total. These incidents were from different players, on different devices.

2)After some time, the screen transitions to the actual fight, but immediately shows "time out". Resulting in the same 50% health reduction, and false win for the defender.

I'm running a Galaxy s10 , on Android 10. game build 970198.

This is presenting in all modes of GamePlay , AW, AQ, and Story Mode. This is particularly a problem in AW, where a war can be won or lost by a margin of only 1 death. This is clearly a server side issue, as multiple alliances, using multiple devices are all experiencing the same issue.