**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily events not updated for 5 years!

Hi Team,

Just a quick thought!
It's been years this game has been running with all it's glory now but i don't get the point why some stale content such as daily events, milestones (24 hour events) are not updated at all. Moreover stuff like help button, new arena changes, cav difficulty in monthly event etc have been requested for more than a year now. These are quality life changes and i am sure Devs can do it. With Kabam making billions, they can surely hire few more people and sort this stale content out.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I agree.

I'm good with 3/4 of the solo 22-hr events. The event quest completion is trash, I'm not going to spend 600 units in refills for a level 1 revive, 4* signature stone, and 25 units.

But the rewards definitely could use a refresh
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    They added the expert daily a couple years back but I agree they need some updating
  • Options
    And when they DID change the Ally 3-Day Events a while back, they sort of RUINED it by making them Peak Milestone based.

There is so very little difference between one 3-day Milestone and the next, that it doesn’t even seem worth it to make sure your ally hits certain levels anymore (or doesn’t even matter if you finish reaching whatever next milestone you might be close to).

aka, 3-Day Completion, before you really needed to shoot for 450k. Now it really doesn’t matter how high you get anymore (200k, 300k, 445k, or even 450k+).

Peak Milestone might be good in general for them, but NOT how they set the rewards at so very little difference between one and the next. UNITS, Energy Refills, and Alpha Cats don’t even change as you advance higher after some very low level of Milestone.