**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom special 2 un-evadeable

Has anyone else notices venoms special 2 is a lot harder to evade? When he was the season 2 boss I had mastered it. Now it seems like your better off blocking...anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    I noticed a quicker hit after his leap in his boss fight in the master quest, I always got hit by it after trying to evade. but everywhere else it seems pretty much the same as before.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I notice this more on short evade champs like DV and Rogue. But ones with bigger evades like Hulk or KG, they seem to evade fine.
  • Options
    SignumSignum Posts: 133
    Yes definitely in the master quest, but I have also noticed it in war as well.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I haven't noticed a change it might be a device thing some devices seem to change the timing of some specials, what do you run mcoc on
  • Options
    SignumSignum Posts: 133
    I'm on an iPhone 7 plus
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Depends when u try evade.
    If ur too far away its nearly impossble to evade..
    If ur close (only like 1 dash away) u shud be able to evade it..

try practise a bit from the venom u facing in act 4 as boss
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Wait for him to almost land in front of you when he jumps, then u evade like 3 times really fast.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I just block with voodoo or other short dashers, can't get out of the way in time.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Happened to me in aq using voodoo. Evaded 1st part but had no chance to dash back away from second. Will have to block going forward
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Something changed there. Not sure what but it affects other parts of the game too. It's about impossible to evade from a blocked hit now.
  • Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    The only way I have found to evade it is too be really far away from him. Other than that, just hold block and pray...