**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best champions to use against collector?

Any champions that are available

Comments

• Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    4* 5/50 Corvus was my MVP (3 charges)
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    stark spidey, omega red, dr. doom are all good options and have potential one shot abilities.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Spider Gwen's abilities hard counter him it seems. She fully evades his specials when they are unblockable. Look up some vids.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    My first account, it was 5* Ghost and 5* Iceman mvp ..

My 2nd account, 4* Morningstar ;) (synergy starting with L1 ... manage to get 2 or 3 of each fight .. those things do a LOT of dmg .. )

Basically, anyone with burst is best ... lots of dmg in short period of time ...
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I would just use burst champs like Corvus if you're willing to spend some revives
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Basically there are 3 approaches to the fight:

1) Evade special attacks - Stark-Enhanced Spiderman and Spider-Gwen both have the ability to fully evade unblockable special attacks and thus are both considered MVPs for the Collector fight.
    2) Surviveability - Champs who can either tank special attacks (e.g. Gwenpool, Iceman) or champs whose Regenerative abilities allow them to stay alive longer, provided they can survive the hits themselves (e.g. X-23)
    3 Burst Damage - Champs that you can slap a revive on, take in, slap him around for a while until you die, then repeat. Ghost and Corvus (with charges) are key players here, but other options include OG Hulk (when awakened) or possibly champs like Venom or Gwenpool (although the reduced ability accuracy limits their potential)