**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa armor shatter + masochism

Surprise! There seems to be another problem with Medusa’s armor shatter. I was playing 5.4.4 taking the masochism path. Two fights in a row armor shatter was prevented by masochism. I was then unable to apply armor breaks for the remainder of the fight.

Has anybody else noticed this interaction? I am working on getting a video

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★
    Well it luck okay but the bug with aromer break is a bug but since aromer shatters is a debuff it get removed. Unless it was a robot
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Surprise! There seems to be another problem with Medusa’s armor shatter. I was playing 5.4.4 taking the masochism path. Two fights in a row armor shatter was prevented by masochism. I was then unable to apply armor breaks for the remainder of the fight.

Has anybody else noticed this interaction? I am working on getting a video

Who was your opponent? If it was a robot, you may be on to 2 things. Otherwise, I think there's only 1 issue here.

Against non-robots, it should be possible for masochism to "absorb/nullify" armor shatter since armor shatter is just a debuff. This part doesn't sound like a bug to me.

HOWEVER,

If Masochism does consume the Armor shatter, you should be able to immediately apply armor breaks since Armor break debuffs are only prevented if Armor Shatter is active. If you're unable to Armor break after the Armor shatter is consumed, this does sound like a bug.

Do you have a video?
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    No video- Medusa has been locked up in war and the timing is really hard to replicate. It was the first two fights of the 5.4.4 modok level, masochism path.

Makes sense that armor shatter can get nullified (the armor break didn’t). But then I was unable to armor break the rest of the fight.