**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Time to make the basic champ a full dupe

If you guys are planning on making 5* shards more available anyways...I propose making the 4* basic champ from arena a full dupe. There's no reason for it to be just a +1 with no 5* shards anymore.

Comments

• Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    No. Granting 5* shards for duping a 4* basic arena champ will only encourage more veterans to go for the 4* basic champ, driving up cutoffs and denying newer players the opportunity to get these basic arena champs. I respectfully disagree with your proposition.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    If they add a 5* Arena (and I think they should) it make sense the basic 4* champ full dupe and almost sure no collateral damage would happen.
  • Options
    It all depends on the basic and featured champs. If basic has a companion lousy featured, basic is always higher (typically around 6 mil) and featured is low (7ish). Now if you added the usual dupe rewards to an arena awarded champ, even with a 5* arena, I think you'd be facing a higher cutoff, even on average, than right now. IM was 2.3, but give out those 5* shards with him, and you likely add 1 mil to the cutoff. That'll shaft the players struggling for time now. Spenders always spend (and bless them for it or there'd be no game).
  • Options
    AyyyyLmaooooAyyyyLmaoooo Posts: 42
    edited August 2017
    Let's keep it to basic x1 and featured and its main re-run a x20. It instantly devalues the hard work and effort put into grinding for a new champ in its first release.

After all...weren't we the ones who wanted 6*s to be delayed since it devalues our 5*s..? Likewise your suggestion
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Let's keep it to basic x1 and featured and its main re-run a x20. It instantly devalues the hard work and effort put into grinding for a new champ in its first release.

After all...weren't we the ones who wanted 6*s to be delayed since it devalues our 5*s..? Likewise your suggestion

How does making a basic champ a full dupe devalue a new featured champ? And the argument doesn't focus around a x1 it focuses around the 5* shards that come with duping a champ from arena. Even the featured gives out only 100 shards vs. full 275.