**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The crystals where you can choose champ.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
My lucks been bad, really really bad for three months. I mean super bad. Opened 10 featured 5* best I got was 6* shards. All dupes of total trash.

My six stars

Duped mordo...thanks
Duped red cyclops thanks...
Mephisto. Why not dupe him...he does have uses though.
Hawkeye....I have r4 5* sig 200 useless to me
Jugs thanks...
Rhino...
Storm....I have r4 from variant stone,
Capt marvel the bad one, thanks.
King groot.
Hulk buster.
Elektra
Duped red skull.
Ultron and duped him too.
Some others you get the idea with this list

While I do have some ok 6*s. Gulk duped,

Massacre
Ronin
Aegon
Emma
Ronin

All not duped.

I’m watching my alliance mates pull doom, and duping Corvus, namor, as six stars, and 5*s...

And Of the five stars I got were all duped of total trash, or new to me total trash. As I’m an end player I’m used to these terrible ruts in the game. But having these crystals where ou can pick your champ out of three would be so much better. Please make a crystal already available regularly. I would gladly not open 5 featured for one shot at something I feel good. Of course you run the risk of three terrible chances, but that would be once which is much better than three months of disappointing openings. Being dissatisfied daily vrs being disappointed once seems a wiser business model.

It’s in the game please just make it a thing.

1/4 of a year of disappointing openings is making me play less.... I see on my iPad my time playing dropping significantly. Which maybe be good (ask my wife). There is just content left that I’m not going to do because I know how many units it will take with the wrong champ. And my spending is down because what’s the point of such trash pulls.

I just finished lol hoping maybe to get someone to help with abyss and I got all trash.

I had to rank up champs I’ll never play due to tier 5 basic cats about to expire. TtIER 5 cats expiring.........

I’m at 7 again and about to be at 8. T5
I’m also currently at 15 t2a cats. And about to be 16. Which goes into overflow. I need another trash r4 like a hole in the head.

If it was at least a useful champ I would be fine. I’d even r2 a 6* if it was a useful champ. I’m not asking for doom, domino, etc 6* god champs..... but at least a 5*. A decent 6* would be nice I’d rank 2 a champ that doesn’t need to be awakened rather than r4 even a good champ.

I have 12 r5s
I have 27 r4s.

And I’ve spent. It’s time for a crystal where you can choose. 1 of 3.

I’ve spent too much I’m gonna have,to stop. The last three months have taught me that. Please make a better option. I know it will be rng based but a featured crystal will give me better odds.

Cause I know I’m not the only one playing less and grinding less.

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    its called a nexus
  • Options
    ANDYXANDYX Posts: 9
    Dude you may start again with a new account. My last account shared a similar situation , my first nine 5* champion are all useless like punisher, groot , cyclops and so on. So I started again. Or you can just don’t play for a period and then return, maybe you will have good luck.