**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

International alliance (Gold 2, 5-4-4) looking for new members to take it to next level

Our alliance has been around since 2017 and has a strong core group in place. We finished Gold 2 last season in AW and we do 5-4-4 for AQ (can go down to 4-4-2 on days with AW). We are hoping we can step that up if we find the right people.

Our only real requirements are that you play daily and use at least 5* R3 champs on attack. All our members are between 400K-950K in team rating, so we have room for different levels of players as long as you can clear your path consistently.

While we want daily players, we get that people have lives and different schedules. We don't have strict alliance event requirements as long as you chip in. We also don't insist you do AW every time and only run two BGs so people can cycle out.

We are a chill group that chats daily on Line. You can reply on here or message us at these Line IDs if interested: typgh and Pandicorne1601.

Comments

• Options
    ChamitaoChamitao Posts: 5
    I would like to join your alliance, I currently have 2 champions 5* R4 and 6 5* R4
  • Options
    typghtypgh Posts: 79
    Chamitao said:

I would like to join your alliance, I currently have 2 champions 5* R4 and 6 5* R4

Thanks for interest. Do you have the Line app? Message me on there and let me know your in-game name. Will run you by the other officers.
  • Options
    Just wanted to bump this with the AW season ending. If anyone has been thinking about changing alliances after you get your rewards, let me know. Could still use a couple more recruits.
  • Options
    TadeixcTadeixc Posts: 141
    I want to join I have 5 rank 3 of 5 stars characters and 7 rank 5 of 4 stars
  • Options
    Aces29Aces29 Posts: 12
    I would like go join i have 3, 5* rank 4 and 6 rank 3 and hopefully a rank 5 next month quest
  • Options
    Tadeixc said:

I want to join I have 5 rank 3 of 5 stars characters and 7 rank 5 of 4 stars

Aces29 said:

I would like go join i have 3, 5* rank 4 and 6 rank 3 and hopefully a rank 5 next month quest

Hi guys. Do you have Line app?

• Options
    Like I said to previous response, if you message me on Line (also typgh on there) and let me check your in-game profile out, we still do have a couple spots.
  • Options
    We still need one more if there is anyone out there looking.