**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can anyine confirm who can parry spider man stealth suit

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
Every time I get to him in acornacopia he proves to he quite a hassle...i see vids online of people using magic but my magic does no such thing and gets wrecked every time since his 1st light attack counts as an energy projectile

Comments

• PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Same way you parry Domino, make some space and wait for him to charge in
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Exactly what’s already been said, but Proxima, Cull and Heimdal can all parry projectile hits I believe. Either parry medium attacks, use one of them or just don’t rely on the parry stun. Bait out a heavy attack if you can’t intercept.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    You need to wait for his medium because his light is not parryable.
    Or use Proxima, Heimdall or Cull
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

As everyone else has said, parry him like you would Yondu or Domino, create space and parry intercept their dash attack. Don't get into the habit of parrying without distance because in late game content where the opponent has a high attack rating you'll be eating a ton of block damage blocking full combos out of habit.

There are days when I think that newer players should actually turn off Parry for weeks at a time until they learn how to intercept. Not even joking

The game has changed so much since 2014. You have to be able to do it like ZeeZee described, or there becomes a point where the game simply overwhelms you -- that Stealthy fight in Acornucopia is one example where Kabam is basically telling you that if you can't intercept, prepare to lose characters or use resources, same as the one a couple of nodes later where the attack rating increases with every bar of power. You don't intercept there, you just aren't advancing
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    You can use Ronin to parry if he’s in guard stance.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I used CAIW for that one node and he almost always ended the fight with 95%+ health. Just parry heavy and parry the specials and you are set.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Thanks for the input everyone! I am uncollected and i know how to intercept but it isnt always a vaiable option for me all the time since a few fights in the game starts lagging when enemies dash in at me I can tell when because they start getting all pixelated when the dash happens.. It makes it hard to even parry half the time too and if I dash back and try to make space he just walks forward untill he is within range again he just keeps doing that untill I'm cornered thats why I asked for someone who could parry him because then worse case scenario I only take block damage
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    AA melts him
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Warlock is fun against him - he can't parry/stun, but does cause Power Drain when blocking most of Stealthy's attacks.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    ESF said:

zeezee57 said:

As everyone else has said, parry him like you would Yondu or Domino, create space and parry intercept their dash attack. Don't get into the habit of parrying without distance because in late game content where the opponent has a high attack rating you'll be eating a ton of block damage blocking full combos out of habit.

There are days when I think that newer players should actually turn off Parry for weeks at a time until they learn how to intercept. Not even joking

The game has changed so much since 2014. You have to be able to do it like ZeeZee described, or there becomes a point where the game simply overwhelms you -- that Stealthy fight in Acornucopia is one example where Kabam is basically telling you that if you can't intercept, prepare to lose characters or use resources, same as the one a couple of nodes later where the attack rating increases with every bar of power. You don't intercept there, you just aren't advancing
    You dont need to intercept to take down stealthy at all...