**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Change To Namor That I Really Wanted

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
On top of anything that's been said about Namor, what I would've really wanted Kabam to change was that there was no 'ting' sound whenever you parry him.

This 'ting' sounds off with all other champions. It is very helpful especially in high tension fights where your senses are peaked and well in tune with the combat animations and sounds.

Comments

• So, why should they remove the Stun 'ping' sound from Namor and no one else? Just curious what makes him in particular need this? It seems like your follow up paragraph gives reason why it's useful to be there vs why it shouldn't.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★

So, why should they remove the Stun 'ping' sound from Namor and no one else? Just curious what makes him in particular need this? It seems like your follow up paragraph gives reason why it's useful to be there vs why it shouldn't.

Sorry, I must have made a mistake in phrasing the first thing I said. There is no sound right now for Namor and I would've wanted him to have it as well.
  • Really now? I honestly have never noticed, lol. Now I gotta go fight him and pay attention 😂.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★

Really now? I honestly have never noticed, lol. Now I gotta go fight him and pay attention 😂.

Maybe because you're playing the game at a low volume? I like having the volume a bit high for critical fights. Hearing stuff helps me fight better. 🙂