**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About human torch rebalancing.

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
Hi guys again.

I made some test with human torch after update and the ratio of temperature going up is not the way i was expected after kabams announcement. I still need three parries like before, but you stated that after the update after a parry i can go to 20 temperature. Did i understand something wrong? Thanks a lot guys

Comments

• Options
    JoeRJoeR Posts: 11
    I’ve been wondering the same thing. It’s almost as though his rebalancing did not go live. They said that the update was gonna drop on the 5th though so maybe we will see it then?
  • Options
    JoeR said:

I’ve been wondering the same thing. It’s almost as though his rebalancing did not go live. They said that the update was gonna drop on the 5th though so maybe we will see it then?

Yes maybe that is , because they told us that the rebalancing will take place at 5th , but because i saw the changes at cull & namor i was wondering about torch.. so lets wait

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    gp87 said:

Hi guys again.

I made some test with human torch after update and the ratio of temperature going up is not the way i was expected after kabams announcement. I still need three parries like before, but you stated that after the update after a parry i can go to 20 temperature. Did i understand something wrong? Thanks a lot guys

They said it would took 2 seconds to go from 0 to 20 temperature. To get a 2 seconds parry, you would need to take in factor the block profiency and the opponent you were fightning against
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

gp87 said:

Hi guys again.

They said it would took 2 seconds to go from 0 to 20 temperature. To get a 2 seconds parry, you would need to take in factor the block profiency and the opponent you were fightning against
    Still wouldnt take 3 parries though against no limber. I check out ebony maw and his dmg is still garbage(I wasnt expecting much but I thought it would be less painful). I havent tried out the rest of the changes but it doesnt seem like the changes went live.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

gp87 said:

Hi guys again.

I’m don’t se anything Chang to him at all not even the slightest
  • Options

gp87 said:

Hi guys again.

Of course i did. I made abyss 100% using torch, i know well his gameplay. And it seems that nothing changed to his performance.