**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.2.5-5.2.6

Havent gotten to 5.2.6 but have done practice runs in 5.2.5 and damn Bane gets you on the edge of your seat lol. I admit at times when parry connects at the end of the timer so you can re activate it with light attacks is good way to stand on your toes but not all the time it would work and it makes your heart race when you connect parry to the expiring timer only to realize it didnt happen bc the AI went defense on you lol.

If i had to pick which missions in Chapter 2 is fun i say mission 1&3 since both feature flare which is a nice touch wish that node existed in master mode would of made fights much easier and faster lol and would say bane node.

I know what you thinking is this person gone crazy??? No i havent reason i say bane is bc if you can time parry all you gotta or can do is wait for the degen to run its course then attack or you can attack while its working to help speed things lol.

Comments

• weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Bane keep you on the edge until you realize some champ can't be parry or you have to bait special as well and gg
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I thought bane was kinda fun when there wasn't too much else stacked in the same fight. Makes you fight in a slightly different manner, having to maybe end combos early or avoid hitting too soon after parry.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Bane is all fun and games until the AI goes into complete turtle mode and just holds block and waits. It's very high pressure at the start of the fight, but as you work their health down, it's much less dangerous, so there is that.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited August 2017
    In 5.2.6 AI is a lot more aggressive.its a lot easier Play around bane in 5.2.6 if you know how to intercept
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Afrid wrote: »
    In 5.2.6 AI is a lot more aggressive.its a lot easier Play around bane in 5.2.6 if you know how to intercept

What? You meant easier to on 5.2.5 right?
  • NeoVampyrNeoVampyr Posts: 28

Yes 5.2.6 is easier than 5.2.5 excepted the collector
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    For bane I just started brining champs with reliable stun so I could have a bigger window to transfer bane back. I recall using a 5* dupe R3 Ronan and a 5/50 4* OG cap
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited August 2017

Apart from collector all the other fights in 5.2.6 is easier than 5.2.5
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Iceman and the Collector are the unit drains in 5.2.6. Chaos path can be too if the RNG hits you hard with poison/bleed (which always seems to happen to me lol). Even then, full immune champs are more prevalent now so that's a work around. Bane can be a handful but it's very manageable.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Bane is all fun and games until the AI goes into complete turtle mode and just holds block and waits. It's very high pressure at the start of the fight, but as you work their health down, it's much less dangerous, so there is that.

That has happened alot against MK during my practice runs lol