**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 finger load screen.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Why does the guy on the new loading screen only have 4 fingers.... weird....

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    The guy on the loading screen is known as Mojo.
    He belongs to an alien race called "Spineless Ones". He is not a human.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    DjinAF said:

Think he means longshot. I'm pretty sure he's not human either though.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Maybe he's referring to Longshot. Although he looks human by all accounts except for the obvious 4 fingers, he is also not human. He's also an alien from the Mojoverse. He also has much tougher leather like skin, 2 hearts, and hollow bones.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Longshot was designed to fight for the mojoverse. although i don’t know why the person who made him in the comics did this (yes, he is genetically engineered, he was not born through normal means), it is intentional.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

DjinAF said:

Think he means longshot. I'm pretty sure he's not human either though.
    Ohh... My bad!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★

Longshot was designed to fight for the mojoverse. although i don’t know why the person who made him in the comics did this (yes, he is genetically engineered, he was not born through normal means), it is intentional.

If you mean why did the person who created the comics/characters (Ann Nocenti) do this, that's anyone's guess.

If you mean why did the person who genetically engineered him do this (give him 4 fingers), he didn't. All humanoids on that world have 4 digits like Longshot does. Only exception is Shatterstar, but he was created using a Earth born mutant as his template.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

Give it up to the design team for attention to detail on a really obscure character.