**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first 6 star! Help!

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
So I'll have enough 6* shards to open a basic in about 3 hours (only need 50)
My question is, should I open it right away or wait for a new batch of champs to be added to the crystal? (I've just assumed that the champs will be added when the featured changes i.e. in 20 days

My first 6 star! Help! 27 votes

Open right away
81%
TerraJim0172kfd2010Lvernon15SceptilemaniacBrokenVoltolosSolotrixCranky_TrumpRockypantherxAmazing_Demon05SpinterEtjamaPrezRio4K3600YcatsCaptainPollTheToxicCactusLucifer1810TheNickster20 22 votes
In 20 days
7%
Uncle_Fatty_247Sairam44 2 votes
Save for next featured
11%
Spity68Adishvar_26Mrspider568 3 votes

Comments

• Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    In 20 days
    It’s your first 6* so it’ll be hard to resist waiting, but the next batch being added at the end of the month has a couple really nice champs (Warlock, CV).

Then again, the overall pool isn’t that great even with that addition, so waiting could technically decrease the chances of getting CG, Ghost, Domino, etc.

Whichever you decide, best of luck...and let us know who you get. 👍🏽
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Open right away
    Sure enough, it was Sentry between CMM and Namor..
    Are there any plans for a Sentry rework? Just tried him against WS ROL and he sucks bad. Even at his maximum potential.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Open right away
    There's always going to be the argument to wait until the add more champs, but there are so many champs in there right now, including a slew of very good ones, that I don't see a massive benefit to wait.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Open right away
    kfd2010 said:

There's always going to be the argument to wait until the add more champs, but there are so many champs in there right now, including a slew of very good ones, that I don't see a massive benefit to wait.

I've already opened it. Sentry. Gah