**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Longshot vs Collector ??

dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
So seeing the info on Longshot, he has a base ability Accuracy of 300% .. and it can only be reduced via actual Debuffs.

So I immediately wondered .. how does he interact with the Collector ?

That is, the collector (passively?) reduces the opponent's ability accuracy, over time ... so ... Longshot would be immune to this, correct?

This would potentially make him a "good?" option vs Collector ? (not sure how good .. but *shrug* .. )

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say immune. But he will take alot longer to loose his abillity edge. Which is a nice bonus. If you can play him right that is
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Terra said:

I wouldn't say immune. But he will take alot longer to loose his abillity edge. Which is a nice bonus. If you can play him right that is

well .. does Collector apply an actual debuff? if not, he should be immune .. if I'm reading that right.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

Terra said:

well .. does Collector apply an actual debuff? if not, he should be immune .. if I'm reading that right.
    Not that I'm aware of. But remember that you'd still have to deal with the Collector's specials either way which is the real killer. So still not a great Collector counter.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He should be immune to it, or at least heavily resistant, it’s slightly decrease the chance for his stuff to trigger
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Honestly if your talking abyss collector or even act 5 you probably wouldn't last long enough for that too matter anyway unless you're a beyond god tier player
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Honestly if your talking abyss collector or even act 5 you probably wouldn't last long enough for that too matter anyway unless you're a beyond god tier player

I'm only really concerned with Act 5 at the moment .. and yeah, the sps are tricky, but lasted long enough in past for the ability accuracy reduction to become apparent .. so having an option that avoids that is just that . an option ..

obviously we'll have to see what kind of dmg he can put out and such ... and other than that he might not be a good option for collector, however, I'm mostly just trying to understand his mechanics, what affects it and what doesn't ..

So the rest of the negative nancy chat isn't really helpful .. ;)