**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Catalyst arena requires 10k battlechips again

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Is this intended? Didn’t see anything about it jw...

Comments

• Options

Nothing new, in fact been like this for as long as I can remember. I think you are confused with the alpha 1 and t4b arenas.

Probably. I rarely run arena so I wouldn’t know. Appreciate the info
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The T4CC Arena is the only one that hasn't changed.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's actually kind of funny. T4cc is so far from being hard to get, many have hundreds of unopened full crystals. But for some reason Kabam feels like this arena should be the only one that doesn't actually get you a cat, and it costs 10k battlechips. I guess some people run it or they'd change it but I can't imagine why.
  • Options

It's actually kind of funny. T4cc is so far from being hard to get, many have hundreds of unopened full crystals. But for some reason Kabam feels like this arena should be the only one that doesn't actually get you a cat, and it costs 10k battlechips. I guess some people run it or they'd change it but I can't imagine why.

Yeah I have a lot unopened too I was jus grab the easy 30 units lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Actually I think that's the reason. People needed T4B and Alphas more, so they dropped the cost. Hardly anyone runs the Class Cat Arena.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Actually I think that's the reason. People needed T4B and Alphas more, so they dropped the cost. Hardly anyone runs the Class Cat Arena.
    Not seeing how this makes any sense. People don't need t4cc, so charge for the arena and don't give any cats for doing it? At least if they gave a cat it would help solo players.