**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mojo - UC EQ

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
As the title says Mojo 3.2 boss.

Any advice? Sometimes he Regens super fast, other times he regens and it stops?

So we have the Degen to deal with and also his Regen.

I used 4 of my champions (CAPiw 5/65 sig200 &Wasp 1/25 sig20) science champs i had.

But i managed to take his last 45% with my 6* R2 Domino, she ended up getting 14 fury stacks and KO'd him using her SP1 again im confused because it says maximum 10 stacks of fury then degen??

Fights not hard, its the bloody nodes and all them debuffs on Mojos top right hand corner to deal with etc.

I found it a very confusing fight, not hard but confusing. Any tips? As i normally do exploration 3.2 3.1 2.2...etc etc. But this time i will work from 1.1 1.2 2.1. Will watch some videos if i can see whats best suited.

Dont have void or Warlock to easily shut down his Regen, also Its hard getting 4 Petrifies with CAPiw due to Lag etc.

Regards,
Supreme Leader x

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Not entirely sure what you're asking. There are videos online of his general gameplay mechanics if that's what you're looking for.

Personally just used Omega to solo him each time, fights never lasted long enough for anything confusing to happen.