**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spiderman Stealth to R5 or..

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
As the title says... im keen to take him to R5, love his game play and animations and he has one of the best if not best pre fight abilities.

He's Duped 5* R4 i can take him to R5 just need some tier 2 alphas.

Do have some other options.

Havent done Lol, Abyss or V1,V2,V3. When i get time i will. My 5/65 Sig 200 Aegon is waiting.

Im on act 6.2.5 atm but not fully ready for the champion fight. Duped 5/65 CapIW patiently waiting lol.

Not looking for any niche scenario just who's worth the T5Bs for general questing, AQ/AW.

Do have a 5* R4 Ghost but dont really use her due to the excessive lag im currently getting. Not intrested in the Quantum trinity as of yet.

Regards,
Supreme Leader x

Did V4 due to all the hype was very easy,

Spiderman Stealth to R5 or.. 22 votes

Duped Spider stealth to R5
77%
GamerDarth_StewieOsfan810or_StrongTJ107WhathappenedEtjamaDonDudu2809HedronThicco_ModeBonzodavidBossmode12FabwiziLucianoDelHoyalowlevelplayerFireflyAndyball270 17 votes
Duped Medusa to R5
9%
BrokenPlinko 2 votes
Duped Wasp 6* to R2
0%
Duped VtD to R5
4%
GrieferMadness 1 vote
Or wait for - NF, Omega, Namor or void
9%
Synq_SpawnzyySpace_Crusader01 2 votes

Comments

• WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Love him. Go for it
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★

Seen alot of youtubers say he's the best out of the spideys... guessing they all got a 5/65 sig 200 stark spidey too!

I've got a R5 5* Sparks that I rarely use and a R2 6* Stealthy that I constantly use. Sparks still awesome but I prefer Stealthy.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,165 ★★★★★
    I’m one shot thing boss with him I’m love him