**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Claire voyant

So, this morning i got 5* Claire, and i have awaken gem mystic. I learn on youtube how to use her effectively, and i try to bring her on AQ, she is great. But i cant find different dupe or undupe. Can someone tell me should i awaken her? and the reason?.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    Her awakening ability is Death Immunity. She is great unawakened. Her death immunity is a bit hard to understand as well.
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    edited February 2020
    I'd rather save it for someone else. She doesn't really need the awakened ability. You could prob save it for Doom if you ever get him, and grats on Claire Voyant. She's beyond amazing as a champion. Slowly becoming my favorite champ in game.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    her awakened ability is about 98% useless.

action 1. get stacks (closer to 20 the better)
    action 2. hit sp3
    action 3. slip up and get KO'd within the "death immunity" timer.
    action 4. regen a small amount of HP, but not actually be KO'd.

Its like a very extreme situational indestructible charge, that you have to time yourself.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    So to summarize, no. she doesnt need the dupe. Its really merely for prestige. Last I knew I believe she's still top 10 prestige at max signature level.
  • Options
    fucboisk8fucboisk8 Posts: 11

her awakened ability is about 98% useless.

action 1. get stacks (closer to 20 the better)
    action 2. hit sp3
    action 3. slip up and get KO'd within the "death immunity" timer.
    action 4. regen a small amount of HP, but not actually be KO'd.

Its like a very extreme situational indestructible charge, that you have to time yourself.

this is deep. Deep info. Thanks for suggestion. I'll keep awaken gem for better champs