**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nodes, Quake and other champions

I completed the last side events Epic chap 2 100% for the first time and I discovered something.
There was this path where below 25% health, your opponents attacks become unblockable so I was pretty stressed out about it but then I decided to try quake and turns out she shuts down that ability. So I managed to complete the particular path.
There was this other path where the opponent at 50% health gains 25% power or 25% health if affected by ability reduction. With quake the opponent gained 25% health.
But there was this other one where every blocked attacked causes the defender to gain 7.5% power. Even with Quake's ability reduction, it still didn't stop the opponent from gaining power.
Are there some hidden mechanisms that I'm not aware of?

Speaking of, the same thing happens with Quake against Dr. Strange and Sym supreme. Their power gain doesn't stop but others champs such as Iron Man's regen stops. Another mechanism?

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Well her AAR reduction isn’t applied when your blocking so the power one is explained by that. With the power gain, that’s just how they gain power, it’s not really an ability. Just like how champions still gain power normally even when under 100% concussion