**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken and rank 5* Nick Fury with a generic?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Hi guys.
I’m really tempted to awaken Nick Fury with a generic awakening gem and take him to rank 5.
But before I do that I wanna double check with you that I’m not missing something.
I post the majority of my 5 stars below and ask you.
1. Is he with it?
2. Is there someone else in my roster that I should really go for awakening and ranking that I’m missing.
3. Or should I just wait for something better.

Thx a lot.

Comments

• SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Pictures didn’t work. Try again...

• Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    edited February 2020
    Nick is highly recommended. Plus he only needs to be awakened. Hgh sig not necessary.
    As to why, well just him being on your team gives a 10% boost. Dead makes it 20%. Which is pretty darn good.
    Pair her with CMM and on his 2nd phase with unblockable, he's on fire!
    Worth it mate!
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Fury is a good option but Ægon and Namor might be better choices depending on what you need and how many sig stones you have. I can’t tell if your Ægon is awakened already but he’s worth a generic if you can put some stones into him. Just my two cents.
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Just wanna say that OG vision is SWEET! Why did you take him up though?
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Also totally worth it. NF is a beast. I myself am waiting to get deep wounds to make him even better.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I'd day Aegon
    I'd say awaken aegon I mean hes a higher damage dealer and worth the rank up more in my opinion
    @Lucasjones_98 @RoninMan sorry for bad pics. Ægon is duped twice and also on my rank up list.
    @Rerun_9 i took him up because his one of the best utility champs imo.
    He’s great in AQ and quest in general. Yes he hits like cotton but aside from that he’s helped me a lot.
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    I have r5 fury. One of the best! You have also r5 cap marvel. Awake and r5 him. You wont regret it! He is like corvus with bleeds :) but needs to be awaken. Just 1 sign is enough.
    Snurris said:

@Lucasjones_98 @RoninMan sorry for bad pics. Ægon is duped twice and also on my rank up list.

Then rank that man up! I'm yet to even r4 my first champion I was lucky enough, in the gifting event I pulled a 5 star skill gem then pulled nf the next day! Was waiting for a good enough champ to r4 and he hasn't let me down! Since then I've been able to r4 corvus and starky, next I'm gonna do is collosus I have a havok but I prefer to play colossus cant wait.
    But honestly it would be a great decision to awaken him once his decoy is destroyed hes a power house