**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a AQ Map 4 alliance

Looking for an alliance that runs map 4 in AQ. Im looking for an alliance that focuses on AQ and 1 Bg in war. Have two open spots for me and my friend. My hero rating is 155,055 my friends is 138,609. Please be a chill alliance I am currently in college so im just want a fun and respectful alliance. Message me @landon5216 on line or in game.

Comments

• Options
    ThirosThiros Posts: 82
    Sent an invite. Pretty much described my alliance. Check my recruitment thread for details. We have space for both of you.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/181308/relaxed-aq-focused-alliance-lf-players#latest
  • Options
    IDoomIDoom Posts: 117
    Landon and his friend are both toxic, childish, and unworthy of a spot in anyone's alliance. I literally just kicked the two of them and took screen shots of their words in our chat to save other alliance leaders the literal waste of time both of them are. Reach out to me and I'll show you.
  • Options
    Landon5216Landon5216 Posts: 51
    IDoom said:

Landon and his friend are both toxic, childish, and unworthy of a spot in anyone's alliance. I literally just kicked the two of them and took screen shots of their words in our chat to save other alliance leaders the literal waste of time both of them are. Reach out to me and I'll show you.

Your alliance me never disrespected me first. So don’t even try to hurt my chances of getting in a different alliance.
  • Options
    Landon5216Landon5216 Posts: 51
    IDoom said:

Alliance member disrespected me first.