**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 5*or R2 a 6*

Ok so got some decisions to make... my top pick to rank 5 are blade and magik. This will give me class diversity among my already r5 champs domino venom cap iw and sentinel. Or I could rank red hulk for synergies or starky just because... my r2 consideration is Namor not dupped or possibly the hood sig 20.... My real struggle is knowing that 6* are the future. I have act 5 100% and am cavalier. I have variants 2 and 3 100% and have not done any LOL

R5 5*or R2 a 6* 43 votes

Magik sig 80
6%
Spity68DOKTOROKTOPUSNightbat216 3 votes
Blade sig 60
25%
Disbanded_pensYouconfusedRepto23MegaGalacticCx8BlackJ4zzCount_WillisddomTalhamazizFiiNCHSGT_M9 11 votes
Red hulk sig 60
6%
Osfan8Z2f6hQPsyLife 3 votes
Starky sig 120
37%
SIlverProfessorBrokenJohn757otranksoRockypantherxEtjamaDonDudu2809BLACKMILKTEA_88K3600Skydad23PyrdaRerun_9Nik_860TheToxicCactusLucifer1810ΜιKE 16 votes
6* Namor to r2
18%
TerraLibralonixMityAntKenaiSmashDarth_Caedus1Ctfz35Mrpopossj4 8 votes
6* Hood sig 20 to r2
4%
bhuv9191Jakearound 2 votes

Comments

• Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Please leave comments and or justifications
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Namor is garbage unduped
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Red hulk sig 60
    Definitely NOT unduped Namor unless it’s just to sell him and get the catalysts back. Rulk is a beast and even better with Domino. After Rulk I’d vote Stark or Blade whichever you use more.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Red hulk sig 60
    It’s less important in this case since your 5* options are significantly better but resource requirements comparing r2 a 6* vs r5 a 5* are very different.
  • ΜιKEΜιKE Posts: 30
    Starky sig 120
    Starky is the best option for end game content .. plus amazing in war
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    Blade sig 60
    I'm going with Blade as I dont see them adding him as a 6* in the future and you dont have a regen champ at r5 or 6*r2 yet.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    Blade sig 60
    Oh plus throw on his GR backpack and he can still handle majority of new content
    If only I had a gr better than a 4star lol
    Starky is winning which is not surprising but I really wonder is it better to have class diversity at first or to have top damage dealers/utility? I have been building my roster kinda around both... cap iw has lots of utility and big damage venom has utility ok damage domino high damage with some utility and sentinel some immunities with good damage. When I think of starky I only really see damage with very little utility.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Red hulk sig 60
    Honestly, it’s not class diversity, it’s ability diversity. Red Hulk is quite different from everybody else.