**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stealth Spidey synergy

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
So I was gonna start this at the bugs section but maybe I'm not understanding this right.

Stealth Spidey synegy with IMIW says reduced shock and incinerate effect by 100%. What does that really mean for the game and matchups? I'm not quite clear. I fought Electro with Stealth and wasn't expecting the damage back from shock when I applied the slow debuff but I did. What does it mean effect of something? And when do I use this synergy. I'd appreciate any help.

Comments

• WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Electro is different. Almost no champs bypass his shock damage. Think of it more like thorns. Need ability reduction at very high level to bypass his damage.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Electro doesn't do shock debuff. Instead it is static passive shock damage when you hit him. Only few champs can bypass it. The synergy that you mention, is a great synergy for imiw instead.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    If they’re slowed basically any abilities that would trigger incinerate or shock are reduced. Electro’s ability is static shock which is a different ability from shock. The synergy helps to prevent things like Torch incinerating you with basics, Mephisto incinerating you with L1, and my personal favorite, stops EMP from destroying you.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Oooh. Nice!

Hadn't thought of using this on EMP modification nodes. Presumably it'll work the same on Rain of Fire nodes.

I'm seeing a few more uses for this synergy now - thanks!
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    RoninMan said:

If they’re slowed basically any abilities that would trigger incinerate or shock are reduced. Electro’s ability is static shock which is a different ability from shock. The synergy helps to prevent things like Torch incinerating you with basics, Mephisto incinerating you with L1, and my personal favorite, stops EMP from destroying you.

Nice, didn't know itd work on emp.

However, the description say shock and incinerate effects, not debuffs or passive. Still not quite clear to me.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Effects generally means both debuff/buff and its passive counterpart. Otherwise it would just state shock and incerate debuffs
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Thanks mate.