**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

11 alphas to r3 a 5* it's just too much

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
I just pulled Ultron and have been saving class cats for a good tech oh wait I have 3 alphas, I keep getting new 4* champs I. Can't even r3 for lack of alphas, let alone the 5*s I want to r2, I play in an expert tier alliance and we hit all our goals in completion, I even run medium quest on autopilot for that one. Even if I use my glory that's going to be weeks before I can catch-up this backlog, it's bad that alphas have become a bottleneck resource ever since the glory store was brought in, and 10k to enter the alpha arena in battlechips, for one alpha, maybe make it two or 3 alphas in milestones would be my suggestion, it shouldn't be that such a small item is in such demand

Comments

• Options
    Only 1 agree? Is it just me?
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    It's only 10. I don't find them to be a problem currently. I just ranked a 5* from 1/1 to 3/45 with 6 alphas leftover yesterday. Today I'm already back to 8.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Also it's important to note that not every champ deserves to be ranked up.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    It wasn't a problem when 5* first came out as there was an abundance of t1a. Now in their infinite wisdom of making 5* More available kabam actually decided too make t1a more scarce, I know you can buy t1a with glory an I know in games like these there are always bottle necks to slow the rate of progression, however with this massive shift towards 5* t1a should of been made more available not less, we are going to be bottle necked with t2a so there was no real need to cut the t1a
  • Options
    The issue is my alliance don't run map 2/3 which have alphas as rewards, but not many higher level alliances do, we used to have them as milestone rewards but now it's glory instead (and map 5 crystals in expert tier) and to make myself to spend all of my glory for a month on alphas, no thanks
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    T1 alpha's are not more scarce. They are more abundant than ever.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »

That is actually inaccurate. The only change to t1a availability in the past year was their removal from Map 4/5/6 AQ crystals. They are less available than they used to be.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You don't have to rank up your 4* champs if you knew you might need the alphas
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I always have them in my stash and I have 14 5*
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I think the problem is that the catalyst stashes haven't increased in size to compensate. 10 t1a isn't that bad but it's annoying that you can only hold 12. Same goes for t4cc imo
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I just wish they would go back to the good old days where we didn't have an expiration on our resources. I never full grasped the concept behind this move
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    I just wish they would go back to the good old days where we didn't have an expiration on our resources. I never full grasped the concept behind this move

Yea either there's an item cap # or there isn't. You can hold an infinite amount of iso for a month but not 3 for for 32 days?
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    mum_m2 wrote: »

That is actually inaccurate. The only change to t1a availability in the past year was their removal from Map 4/5/6 AQ crystals. They are less available than they used to be.

Nope. They put them in the glory store.
  • Options
    To r3 my Ultron I need to use all of my glory for almost a month, that's not really very accessible, I've started running the stupid alpha arena now
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    To r3 my Ultron I need to use all of my glory for almost a month, that's not really very accessible, I've started running the stupid alpha arena now

With the new event just started you can get a good amount of alphas from there