**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Collector 5.2.6 100% completion advice/tips

Hi guys,

This is my first post in the forum, though I've been playing for a few years now. Apologies in advance for the length but I want to 100% complete Act 5.2.6 and would like advice/tips from the community on who would be the best 5 to bring:

These are my top champs:

5* R5: CAIW & Aegon (both sig 120)

6* R1: Aegon, Angela, Red Hulk and Cpt Marvel Movie (all unduped)

5* R4: Venom (sig 40), SL (sig 100), Emma Frost, Hyperion, Sentinel, Magik and Hawkeye

4* R5: Medusa, Quake, Dr Voodoo, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, AA (sig 79), Omega Red (sig 59), Void, Thor, XB (sig 80), Iceman (sig 60), Hyperion (sig 40), Luke Cage, Black Widow, OG Daredevil, X-23 (sig 40), SW, SL, Vision, Wolverine (all sig 99 unless specified)

Other possible useful champs: 5* R3 OG Vision (unduped), 5* R1 Heimdall, 4* R1 Thor Rag, 4* R4 OG Hulk (unduped)

I was thinking to use CAIW (for block and strength), Starky (evade), Blade (poise charges), Hulk (I can awaken and get to sig 20-40) and maybe Heimdall (revive and indestructible synergy).

But I don't know if I should maybe be bringing Hyperion, OG DD, LC or Void instead...I'm in a bind because my strongest champs may not be the highest class/PI but the ones with the best synergies are not my best.

I've tried to do a lot of research on who would be best which gave me ideas for the synergies but not sure with my own personal roster who would cost me the least number of units. Any advice from those who've 100% completed recently in 2019/2020?

Comments

• mrpointy01mrpointy01 Posts: 9
    Also - thank you to everyone in advance for taking the time to read and comment!
    Also, I have 4* R5 Symbiote Supreme and I have a 3* Nick Fury which could be useful for synergy with Quake. Eek - help!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    These are his abilities if you have forgotten. Good luck!

Thank you for the abilities reminder - very helpful! Do you have any tips from my roster for best champs to minimise unit/potion use?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Uh, Heimdall synergy is lit, use champs that will do a ton of damage quickly, if you are a quake god she can solo, Ive seen DV solos with perfect playing, but honestly just use people that can evade specials or do tons of damage real fast. Shouldn’t be too much of an issue. He only has 150k health. One team revive should easily do it for you.
    I went with CAIW, Cpt Marvel Movie, Hyp, Heimdall and Starky. Heimdall's synergy is amazing. I'm starting to think he may be worth bringing on most teams really! CAIW & Cpt Marvel Movie did most of the grunt work and them 2 and Hyp would get the collector down to about 20-30% health and then I used Starky for the final bit just for his evade and those pesky unblockable specials. It was much easier than I expected (I had PTSD from my first run when I only had 4* champs!) and I completed the remaining 6 paths only using 17 lvl 1 revives.

Thanks again for replying mate!