**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

why do not you sell awakening stones in the store

Hello developers why do you only sell crown stones in the store and not 5 star awakening stones, I do not want to buy crown stones, I need five star awakening crown ability, I will buy if it is not an expensive price

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Sometimes they are for sale for 20 gold
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Awakenng gems for 5* champs are still one of the rarest items in the game. I highly doubt they would put them in the store. You would have big spenders buy a bunch of them and awaken all their champs. It would shift the balance in the game. It would also cause f2p players to be at a disadvantage because they wouldn't be able to afford as many awakening gems as spenders.
  • Neotwism said:

Awakenng gems for 5* champs are still one of the rarest items in the game. I highly doubt they would put them in the store. You would have big spenders buy a bunch of them and awaken all their champs. It would shift the balance in the game. It would also cause f2p players to be at a disadvantage because they wouldn't be able to afford as many awakening gems as spenders.

what is f2p? I realized that they are rare, and ordinary crown stones are easy to get, I do not want to spend money on them
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246

Neotwism said:

what is f2p? I realized that they are rare, and ordinary crown stones are easy to get, I do not want to spend money on them
    F2p - free to play players
  • Neotwism said:

F2p - free to play players
    got it, I rarely buy in the store only when fragments or catalysts of the fifth category are sold or alpha 2, I do not take everything else, too weak offers