**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

reduce potion costs

i feel like we deserve a lower price when purchasing standard and alliance health potions. the amount of bugs that keep plaguing the game and the lag that is only getting worse is really force everyone to use excessive recourses. i’ll use an easy example. fighting spider gwen on an evade node in war. i slow her but she still evades and attacks me, i lose over half my health. that cost me 200 units to recover from. that’s very unfair and just a single example. i love this game and really want to see it in a better and more fair state.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Slow afaik is only a 100% reduction. Spidergwen goes above that at 5 charges I think
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    njandy said:

i feel like we deserve a lower price when purchasing standard and alliance health potions. the amount of bugs that keep plaguing the game and the lag that is only getting worse is really force everyone to use excessive recourses. i’ll use an easy example. fighting spider gwen on an evade node in war. i slow her but she still evades and attacks me, i lose over half my health. that cost me 200 units to recover from. that’s very unfair and just a single example. i love this game and really want to see it in a better and more fair state.

Cost is OK., Can be reduced..... I guess...But the Healing must be Boosted....
    L3 Potion must be Boosted from 3k to 5k
    L4 Potion must be Boosted from 6k to 10k
    L5 may be introduced 15k (I know this is stupid, But still....)
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    Terra said:

Slow afaik is only a 100% reduction. Spidergwen goes above that at 5 charges I think

she didn’t even have 3... was just an example. i don’t mind haveing to buy potions from my own mistakes. that’s how you learn. having to use them excessively due to game performance is upsetting.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    njandy said:

Which node? 2nd section, first node on the right side path? What was the global for war? These are also factors.