**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do we need more Moderators?

Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
I've noticed that there are comments and threads not being deleted, some vulgar ones. The point of this is to ascertain whether or not mods are still able to read every post as they've claimed to do so on a number of occasions in the past, even in the old forums. Why this matters is because if they can't even clean up the forums, how do we know they're not too busy to read our questions and comments and take them to game team for more information or for a discussion?

I thought the whole point of being a moderator is to make sure the forums are free of clutter and inappropriate comments, but to also answer our questions and provide us with missing info. I really don't know what else they might have to do.

The point of this thread is not to call out the mods we have but to simply discuss whether people feel they are able to do the job properly with the amount of staff they have. I'm sure that the mods we see commenting aren't the only ones working for Kabam, there's most likely a group of mods who probably just go through the forum of all their games and bring the threads, questions, and comments of importance to the mods who we see that leave comments.

This probably will be closed, and that is okay. It's just when I see people say we're being ignored, is it really that or are they just to busy with their other games to always leave a comment? Aside from that they also say they play the game, they probably play the other games too.

There is also a thread that people are surprised is still not closed and deleted. It's been close to an hour now, and it's still up.

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    They have just hired 2 new mods.

I fear that all the focus is around transformers though, maybe wrong but... just keep flagging idiotic comments and hopefully mods pick them up