**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Upgrade 5* Angela or 4* Corvus Glaive?

Should I rank 3 my duped 5* Angela, or rank 5 my duped 4* Corvus?

I don’t get many t4 cosmic catalysts, so I want to make sure I get the most out of upgrading. I know Corvus is one of the best attackers in the game, but Angela is just raw damage. Imo, ranking a 5 star is better than a 4 star, but bc its Corvus, it might be better to max him out?? Even tho he’s 4*.
Also just got a 4* unduped capt marvel movie, heard she’s beast too, if she might be a better option.

Comments

• Options
    Zakrw_317Zakrw_317 Posts: 50
    Where are you at in the game?
  • Options
    maxico7maxico7 Posts: 2
    edited February 2020
    Zakrw_317 said:

Where are you at in the game?

Level 57, still trying to beat chapter 5 act 2, i’ve completed 1-3 of act 2, but stuck on part 4/6. I’ve beaten realm of legends, but stuck on road to labyrinth act 4 on 3/6.

I have about 15 5* champs, and have a solid attack team for AW, but my best 5 stars are at rank 3, none of them are at r4 yet.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Geez that's a tough call, but I would probably still lean towards Corvus, just because he's such an amazing champion and, even as a 4*, will still complete a LOT of content for you.

Angela is great, but asides from being a Havoc counter, doesn't really have any utility.
  • Options
    I would save up and wait for a top tier 5* cosmic. 4* Corvus maxed is good but not going to help you too much in Act 5/6, Angela is pretty decent but miles away from the other good cosmic ones.