**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2015 vs 2016 Mutant rank up gem - Colossus

Hi Kabam.

So I finally got around to ranking and leveling up my Colossus after his re-work, finally putting my variant gems to use. However, when clicking on the rank up gem info, it appears a 2016 one will be used, when I have two 2015 ones. Is there any way the 2015 one can be used instead of the 2016 one? @Kabam Miike Thank you.

Comments

• @Ely_20 , I think Kabam has mentioned they are looking into how to solve this in the future. But in the meantime they have said you can contact Support (submit a ticket) and they can possibly apply the correct 2015 Gem for you. Be prepared for a lot of verification to ensure it is your account.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

@Ely_20 , I think Kabam has mentioned they are looking into how to solve this in the future. But in the meantime they have said you can contact Support (submit a ticket) and they can possibly apply the correct 2015 Gem for you. Be prepared for a lot of verification to ensure it is your account.

Exactly. Went through a similar situation a few days back with Ultron but I didn't contact support because both 2015 and 2016 tech Variant gems suck anyway, So it didn't matter anyway.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Did you tried this.
    Inventory>items>your gem>then rank up from that screen
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Hedron said:

Did you tried this.
    Inventory>items>your gem>then rank up from that screen

Pretty sure I've heard from many people they tried, but it didn't work.

The only way for now really is to contact the support.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    I have the same issue with my 2015 & 2016 3-4 Rank up gems. It automatically brings up the 2016 gem when I’d want to use the 2015 gem.