**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW defensive kills BUG?

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I'm sorry, what's the bug? I see no problems
  • @BuGi Yeah that's just a bit of confusing there. It would appear that YJ on tile 9 got a kill and Hood on tile 14 didn't. Makes sense considering YJ is R4/55 and Hood is R1/25. 1st fight vs YJ kills off Crossbones, and wounds either Venom or SL before his demise. Then the other takes some damage vs Hood. All adds up to me. Unless I'm missing something here. Be different if 2 of their champs were K.O.ed and only 1 defense kill showed up. Also, if you see something that legitimately looks off, try resetting the app. Typically that fixes it.
  • Maybe he thinks all the KO wording underneath all their killed defenders means there should be a Defensive Kill attached to them ??

But Sirius is correct. 1st fight Crossbones gets killed against YJ.
    2nd fight, either Venom or Starlord also take some damage while finishing off YJ.
    3rd fight, the other one of the two listed above defeat Hood while taking some damage.
    Result, 2 attackers that won each suffered health loss. And 1 KO attacker.

But why was there a defender at only 5* rank-1 in there to begin with (synergies don’t work on defense), and how did either Venom or Starlord lose that much health against that Rank-1 Hood Defender ?
  • BuGiBuGi Posts: 22

@BuGi Yeah that's just a bit of confusing there. It would appear that YJ on tile 9 got a kill and Hood on tile 14 didn't. Makes sense considering YJ is R4/55 and Hood is R1/25. 1st fight vs YJ kills off Crossbones, and wounds either Venom or SL before his demise. Then the other takes some damage vs Hood. All adds up to me. Unless I'm missing something here. Be different if 2 of their champs were K.O.ed and only 1 defense kill showed up. Also, if you see something that legitimately looks off, try resetting the app. Typically that fixes it.

THX
  • BuGiBuGi Posts: 22

But why was there a defender at only 5* rank-1 in there to begin with (synergies don’t work on defense), and how did either Venom or Starlord lose that much health against that Rank-1 Hood Defender ?

Defense Tactics Flow