**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4 help.

I'm having trouble getting through act 4, I have 4, 4 star champs and 1, 5 star, I need tier 4 class catalysts for all of them but my team isn't strong enough to get the catalysts I need, can anyone give any advice?

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    working on Act 4 with my 2nd account ... maxed 4*'s definitely make it easy . but it also matters which ones you use.

(for example, my 4* rank 5 Morningstar absolutely cakewalks and solos everything in act 4 .. :) )

Show your roster, and we can make suggestions on who to rank up .

My suggestions:

- Act 4 isn't too hard - honestly - no special nodes to tackle, just boosts to attack/health here and there.
    - Use a regenerator (ie Wolverine, X-23, etc) .. it really makes it easier as they tend to help mitigate a lot of the "chip dmg" you may be taking.
    - revisit your masteries .. make sure you have Dexterity, Parry, etc ...
    - build your team with 5 different class champs .. and try to use class advantage (this makes less difference the better you get, however, if you're struggling with Act 4, I'm assuming your a rookie ;) take every advantage you can get!)
    - don't try ranking up too many different champs .. this ends up spreading your resources too thin ... focus on 1-3 "key champs" .. and get them up.
    - that 5* may be a good option .. depending on who it is ? (I ended up with 5* void, and just took him to rank 3 .. he's now crushing everything as well) :)

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    whats ur roster? where are you in act4?
  • Thanks for the advice! The champs I'm currently using are Captain America infinity war, iron man infinity war, agent venom, psylocke, and Kamala khan she's my only 5*.
  • Donnymeij said:

Join an alliance that gets some glory crystals from AQ milestones, and maybe even does a battlegroup with map 4. And invest your GLORY in the t4 crystals. Should be good to go.
    Having said that, completion of act 4 is pretty doable with r4 champs if you can bring the right teams.

Yes it's better answer