**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special objectives & Mojo arena

The special objectives regarding arena is not congruent with the Mojo arena. The 800k last milestone in the Mojo arena is easily reached while not being remotely close to finishing the special objectives, even if you continuously choose the gold plated team opponent.

The special objectives are not reasonable to finish in other arenas, like for example, even though I always chose the gold opponent and reached 800k in the Mojo arena, I still need to defeat Deadpool about 120 times outside the Mojo arena.

Is the idea of this construction that the players should keep playing the Mojo arena for no rewards in order to finish the special objectives?

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    You don’t really need to finish the objectives unless you really like 3* champs since that’s what you end up with mostly
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Don’t even need the boosts to complete Deadpool’s side quest but if you do need them you only need a couple since they seem to last a long time. There’s no timer on them so not sure how long 3xactly but I ran the whole epic with just 1 running
  • Options
    Shshsjd