Darkhawk worth ranking up?

KihlgastKihlgast Member Posts: 111
I pulled darkhawk as a 5*. Have gems to take him to r4 and awaken him (only have around 10 sig Stones for him) i am running full suicides.

Worth it?

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Member Posts: 500 ★★★
    He needs a high sig to be great but he's a very solid champ if you can dump those sigs into him.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Yeah, thats a pretty good idea. Darkhawk is solid without dupe and great with dupe at high sig
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Member Posts: 655 ★★★
    Alot of ppl on android cant run him bc he lags in null mode really bad, same for vision aarkus, human torch in flame on, mysterio and a few others. Really sucks i have a duped mysterio and a darkhawk and a tech 2-3 and 3-4 gem and cant use them bc of the lag, only other unranked tech is IP so the gems just sit there even though i have 2 good tech champs.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★

Alot of ppl on android cant run him bc he lags in null mode really bad, same for vision aarkus, human torch in flame on, mysterio and a few others. Really sucks i have a duped mysterio and a darkhawk and a tech 2-3 and 3-4 gem and cant use them bc of the lag, only other unranked tech is IP so the gems just sit there even though i have 2 good tech champs.

I can understand i was experiencing the same thing too until I changed my device but it was late already caused I already used the tech gem for star-lord instead of dark-hawk that I need now for act 6 biohazards
  • JemanjiJemanji Member Posts: 30
    I'm on android and have never experienced lag with any of those champs. I use my 6* human torch constantly as hes my favourite champ but never had leg issues with him, or darkhawk. I'd say rank him up, hes a fun champ to play and with double immunities hes pretty useful
  • OMGJimboOMGJimbo Member Posts: 41
    I'll wait for a better champ. He's good but not very useful for most contents.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Depends. Do you have other options??
    What contents are working on?
    For AQ/AW?
    Do you have good synergy with him??? (Trasher, Gully 2099).

Overall, yes, he's a very good champ. Double imm, regen, autoblock.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Member Posts: 726 ★★★
    With high sig + synergies? Yes. With none? No