**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ideas on who to R5 next

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,367 ★★★★★

Coming to a decision point again. Just waiting on a few more rank up materials.

My first choice is Warlock. Following closely is Black Widow CV, and then Domino. The other three are less worthy at the moment but I thought could still deserve some consideration. Mostly looking for utility+damage output and it feels like Warlock and BWCV are my best options.

Cheers 🍻

Ideas on who to R5 next 39 votes

Warlock
38%
Casidy11_DRTOChelseaFCMegaGalacticJemanjiDjinEtjamaK3600FreeToPlay_21Ctfz35TheBestinTuakauBonzodavidlowlevelplayerSoar2878Idonthaveaname 15 votes
BWCV
2%
redsoxpatsfan89 1 vote
Domino
5%
EvilleVendemiaire 2 votes
CapIW
41%
PrickerSpiderCoolsKattohSspaceoctopusRonD9DonDudu2809HedronPeaRatPricelessStellanAomine_Daiki10Bawa69CaptainRogers33spoodermann1PsyLifeCeltic1981 16 votes
Omega Red
7%
RyseWeeaeaPapicante1 3 votes
Stealth Suit Spidey
5%
Baseballguy711Aburaees 2 votes

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    All of them. Great choices!
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,367 ★★★★★
    Ajisdope said:

All of them. Great choices!

I would if kabam would make it rain catalysts! 😆
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Depends on your needs and what you are working on

Depends on your needs and what you are working on

Haven't done LOL, Act 5 exploration, and Act 6.2 & up. Ran for Cavalier at the start of the month then buried myself in event quests. 😆

So I guess, Warlock is indeed the ideal choice?
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    CapIW
    Cap IW has utility, has damage, and I think has the overall greatest tool kit.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    All great choices. Wait in cap until max sig
    SSS is amazing damage output and utility. Need to play him more intercept as he does take a decent amount of parry block damage
    Just got BWCV myself and she will be my next R5
    OR see the huge damage increase if you run suicides

Sadly warlock evades me as a 5 star otherwise I’d rank him up as well

All amazing choices though
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Oh forgot domino she is also amazing and if you ya e the full synergy can cheese so much content
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    CapIW
    Depends on who you have at R5, but if it’s your first I would say Cap IW because he can do it all.
  • The way the planet is behind them makes it look like they almost all have capes
    Pintzz said:

Oh forgot domino she is also amazing and if you ya e the full synergy can cheese so much content

I got Rulk as my very first 6* and (unfortunately just) a max 4* Masacre. When I r4 her, I'm sure they can easily wreck quests and paths.
    RonD9 said:

Depends on who you have at R5, but if it’s your first I would say Cap IW because he can do it all.

Got CG as my very first 5*. He's now awakened and my only 5/65 as well.

The way the planet is behind them makes it look like they almost all have capes

Now that you mentioned it, yeah. Looks awesome as well.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    CapIW
    Cap or Omega. The others can be pulled as 6*s and ranked to perform well without their signatures. Getting a 6* duped Cap or Omega to sig 200 is next to impossible currently.
    Close fight between CapIW and Warlock 🧐
    Went with CapIW. Warlock will be next when I form my next two T5BCs. Probably when I finish Act 5 exploration (presently 45% 😞😅). Thanks!
    By the way, here's Cap. Gonna chuck every sig stone I get on him til he's max sig. Cheers!