**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 Star AG Capacity

HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★

Unlike lower levels, the 5-star gems dont show an upper limit. I'd guess it was 5, anyone have 3 or more? I just dont want to open another and get Kabaamed on a bad assumption, and it goes to overflow.

Comments

• Options
    In theory, that should mean that there isn’t any inventory limit for 5* Awakening Gems.

Only other Items that I see that don’t have a limiting number are Class Cores (maybe Stoney and Carbo Cores too, but don’t have any right now to see), as well as the new Love Potions.

You seem to be able to save up as many of those as you can get.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

In theory, that should mean that there isn’t any inventory limit for 5* Awakening Gems.

Only other Items that I see that don’t have a limiting number are Class Cores (maybe Stoney and Carbo Cores too, but don’t have any right now to see), as well as the new Love Potions.

You seem to be able to save up as many of those as you can get.

There’s a cap on love juice, unfortunately
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Most I've had at once was 4x 5* Skill AGs
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I've had 5 tech at one time so I know u can at least have 5. I agree with the others that it doesn't seem to have a limit.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    We will surely get one now.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Ther no limte one then
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I currently have 6 tech 5* AGs and none are in overflow. It doesn't show any limit.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Thanks everyone, it turned out to be a non-issue...Aegon repayed me with another skill AG and restored balance.