**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 chapter 1 complete. It was a fun challenge

I finally did act 5 ch 1

My team:
Sunspot 4/40 unawakened
Sabretooth 4/40 sig 20
Sym supreme 4/40 unawakened
Medusa 4/40 unawakened
And night thrasher 1/25 or star lord unawakened 3/30 switched out for the 5th spot. They were there for moral support.

Not too bad. Use class advantage when possible. My mvp probably sunspot/ Medusa. High burst damage champs would be pretty good

Easier than flare. You just gotta be ready for longer fights. A duped star lord would work well. MVP probably sunspot.

Flare again. Little bit harder that 5.1.1 but it isn’t to bad. I used a 40% revive here. Dumb mistakes

This node is a lot of fun. If you do damage you regenerate. Any champion can do good on this but it was quite fun to see my 6% health sunspot heal to full after one special 2.

This node makes you gain less power the more buffs you have. And when you trigger a buff, you lose a ton of power. A bit annoying but not too bad. Try not to use buff reliant champions or you will have a bit of trouble. MVP gotta be sunspot

I never want to do this chapter again. No, let me rephrase that, I never want to fight a groot ever again. The node isn’t too bad, you just gotta play aggressive and you’ll be fine. I used a 20% revive and 2 40% revives on that stupid groot.

Overall MVP Is sunspot. I’m taking him 5/50 ( even though he’s unawakened) once I get my 5th t4 basic.

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I forget 5.1.6. What made groot so much trouble for ya? Have u started 5.2 yet? If I remember correctly the first couple chapters aren't too bad. It starts picking up at 5.2.3
  • Options
    Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    Neotwism said:

I forget 5.1.6. What made groot so much trouble for ya? Have u started 5.2 yet? If I remember correctly the first couple chapters aren't too bad. It starts picking up at 5.2.3

The good ol’ days when the game was not fun at all past 5.2.3 :’)
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

I finally did act 5 ch 1

My team:
    Sunspot 4/40 unawakened
    Sabretooth 4/40 sig 20
    Medusa 4/40 unawakened
    And night thrasher 1/25 or star lord unawakened 3/30 switched out for the 5th spot. They were there for moral support.

Not too bad. Use class advantage when possible. My mvp probably sunspot/ Medusa. High burst damage champs would be pretty good

Easier than flare. You just gotta be ready for longer fights. A duped star lord would work well. MVP probably sunspot.

Flare again. Little bit harder that 5.1.1 but it isn’t to bad. I used a 40% revive here. Dumb mistakes

This node is a lot of fun. If you do damage you regenerate. Any champion can do good on this but it was quite fun to see my 6% health sunspot heal to full after one special 2.

This node makes you gain less power the more buffs you have. And when you trigger a buff, you lose a ton of power. A bit annoying but not too bad. Try not to use buff reliant champions or you will have a bit of trouble. MVP gotta be sunspot

I never want to do this chapter again. No, let me rephrase that, I never want to fight a groot ever again. The node isn’t too bad, you just gotta play aggressive and you’ll be fine. I used a 20% revive and 2 40% revives on that stupid groot.

Overall MVP Is sunspot. I’m taking him 5/50 ( even though he’s unawakened) once I get my 5th t4 basic.

Wait for second chapter i promise it wont be that fun
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    5.1.6 was so annoying becuase of the AI
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    It gets real in 5.2.4 but 5.2.5 is not bad.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

5.1.6 is brute force, where you degen if you don’t land a hit in 6 seconds. I’m assuming the op couldn’t bait groots sp1 in time, or got clipped by an sp2.

• Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★

I finally did act 5 ch 1

My team:
    Sunspot 4/40 unawakened
    Sabretooth 4/40 sig 20
    Medusa 4/40 unawakened

Sunspot will be a fantastic choice unduped, he doesnt really need it and will shred a ton of content after. Good choice and good job!